kitakaze

Bob Heironimus On Pax Tv's Lie Detector.

JDL

@ JDL: what, and Bob G hasn't been doing the same?!

Best,

Lee

Bob H always seems to have a posse. Bob G is a recluse.

Guest Kerchak

In the Lie Detector... ( :lol::lol: )....show...Bob Heironimus says that Roger said to him...

"That's perfect...that's just what we need."

In another interview, 3 times Heironimus says that Roger said to him....."That's Perfect!".

I don't remember which show that interview was on, at the moment....but I should be able to find it, later, and post a link to the video.

Apparently Roger didn't say very much to Bob....(especially about the "suit")....but he had no reservations in telling him......"that was PERFECT". ;)

In this show, Bob also says...(bragging about his unique abilities)...

"No human being could turn like I did...turn your hips, you know, as you walk...and turned back to look at him....well, no big deal..."

Well, like the old song says...

"Heaven must have sent you....from above..." :lol:

I have to say...could Heironimus' "confession" be any less compelling???

Well I still want to know which of the following Bob H actually means. He made the same two (very different) statements in one interview.

"Roger told me to walk like an ape/gorilla"

"Everyone could tell it was me because of the way I walked"

Huh? :wacko: He walked like a gorilla but everyone who knew him could tell it was him because of his walk? So Bob H usually went around Yakima walking like a gorilla?

Edited by Kerchak

Thick.

If Bigfoot no longer exists, what do you make of the continuing reports of large hairy creatures?

I don't know. I am sure most of them are not BF. Perhaps all of them are not. Suggesting that they existed in the recent past but no longer exist is no more or less outlandish than suggesting they exist now. It is of course impossible to prove.

"Roger told me to walk like an ape/gorilla"

well, I wish he had done just that! if he had done so then all this time, posts,and speculations would now be out the window.

"Roger, told me to walk like a ape or gorilla. why? like you walk normal as if your pants are holding a full load in a diaper!

"Everyone could tell it was me because of the way I walked "this is told after the fact!" ---or was it Everyone could tell it was me because of the way I walk normal like? if RP had said walk YOUR NORMAL WALK!

some credence could be given.

LOCOMOTION

Gorillas knuckle-walk using both their legs and their long arms (putting pressure on their knuckles, with the fingers rolled into the hand). Gorillas rarely walk using only their legs. They can climb trees, but do not do so very often. Gorillas cannot swim

Edited by justwonder

Personally, I don't believe either Heironimus or Morris. It's too bad that we don't have Patty in captivity. Then we could throw those jokers into her cage, where they could explain to Patty's face that she's just not real!

dopelyrics

@ JDL: I didn't realise Bob G was a recluse. Does he ever appear at a Bigfoot conference to talk about his experience?

Best.

Lee

kitakaze

Bob_Gimlin_speaking_at_tribute.JPG

Guest Kerchak

How many different occasions in the last 40 years Kitakaze?

Add them up and tell us the grand total in over 40 years.

Also please tell us how many Bob Gimlin himself initiated.

Edited by Kerchak

dopelyrics

Surely, a recluse is a recluse. Or is he only a recluse when it suits him? In other words, does he decide not to be a recluse when he is offered to speak in front of hundreds of fans at an all expenses paid Bigfoot conference?

I'm trying hard to understand the mind-set of Bob G's supporters here:

"Bob H is a liar. He took a polygraph twice but he is a liar. Bob G is telling the truth. He doesn't need to take a polygraph, because they are unreliable and even if he failed it we know he is telling the truth. Bob H is doing it for 15 minutes of fame. Bob G is a recluse. Yes he has appeared in front of hundreds of fans, maybe thousands, over the years but he is still a recluse. Some people may say that is more than 15 minutes of fame, but it's not the same kind of 15 minutes of fame Bob H is looking for because Bob H is a liar and Bob G is a saint".

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Yet this is what I am hearing from people.

Like I have said, I have no personal axe to grind with anyone here. I am a fan of the PGF regardless of whether it is real or a hoax. Is the back story not important? Why doesn't Bob G take a polygraph? Why doesn't Bob G speak to skeptics? Why don't Bob G and Bob H appear together and have it out? Surely, if we can answer some of these questions we can get nearer to the answer of what the PGF really is all about. Maybe we all like the mystery of it too much to find out the truth.

Best.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics
  • Upvote 1

Guest Kerchak

Surely, a recluse is a recluse. Or is he only a recluse when it suits him? In other words, does he decide not to be a recluse when he is offered to speak in front of hundreds of fans at an all expenses paid Bigfoot conference?

Well I personally don't think he's a 'recluse' but on the other hand nor is he an attention seeker.

Like I have said, I have no personal axe to grind with anyone here. I am a fan of the PGF regardless of whether it is real or a hoax. Is the back story not important?

There is hardly anything in the back story that questions what they both claim.

Why doesn't Bob G take a polygraph?

Lose/lose situation. Nothing to gain, everything to lose if it goes wrong.......which actually polygraphs can do. Passing a polygraph isn't going to convince any cynic.

Why doesn't Bob G speak to skeptics?

Because most of them are annoying nitpickers who should "get a life" (quoting Jeff Meldrum here)and he already had YEARS having to deal with skeptics who didn't believe him. Why do more of the same ad infinitum?

Why don't Bob G and Bob H appear together and have it out?

Why should they? Bob G obviously ignores the stuff that Bob H comes out with. Bob G has no interest in trying to defend himself anymore. He knows what he saw. He's an old guy now and doesn't need the hassle. He's had all the hassle years before.

You seem to be under the impression that people being skeptical of Bob Gimlin is something new to him? Nope, he's had that for over 40 years.

Edited by Kerchak

kitakaze

"Bob H is a liar. He took a polygraph twice but he is a liar. Bob G is telling the truth. He doesn't need to take a polygraph, because they are unreliable and even if he failed it we know he is telling the truth. Bob H is doing it for 15 minutes of fame. Bob G is a recluse. Yes he has appeared in front of hundreds of fans, maybe thousands, over the years but he is still a recluse. Some people may say that is more than 15 minutes of fame, but it's not the same kind of 15 minutes of fame Bob H is looking for because Bob H is a liar and Bob G is a saint".

Sounds ridiculous, doesn't it? Yet this is what I am hearing from people.

Like I have said, I have no personal axe to grind with anyone here. I am a fan of the PGF regardless of whether it is real or a hoax. Is the back story not important? Why doesn't Bob G take a polygraph? Why doesn't Bob G speak to skeptics? Why don't Bob G and Bob H appear together and have it out? Surely, if we can answer some of these questions we can get nearer to the answer of what the PGF really is all about. Maybe we all like the mystery of it too much to find out the truth.

Best.

Lee

Extremely well said, DL. Hit your green for that.

Edited by kitakaze

roguefooter

Well the problem is that you're looking at "Bob G's supporters" as if they're of one mindset. You're taking multiple opinions and mashing them together, just like some here do the same with 'bigfooters' or 'believers'.

Bill

Any chance somebody could transcribe the full interview, so remarks could be referenced with Q&A in context? My computers don't have audio (its dead on my internet laptop, and my main workstation never had audio so I wouldn't get annoyed by sounds doing graphics work).

If not, I'll have to snag a friends computer to listen, but can't take notes when I do.

Bill

ChrisBFRPKY

So we have two people with different stories and both have passed a polygraph.

End Result = back where we started. IMO

Chris B.