kitakaze

Bob Heironimus On Pax Tv's Lie Detector.

MikeG

That's the ideal solution, Wheellug.

We have a gallery feature here which would serve the purpose well, I think, or people could link to their Photobucket (or similar) accounts.

Mike

..............YO Mike!!! :o

Tontar

Huh?? I never claimed those particular FX people did or did not believe in bigfoot.

IT WAS A QUESTION.

I ASKED "do those FX people dismiss sasquatch in general?"

Asking a question is a bit different from begging a question. You were question begging, not question asking.

I never gave the answer because I do not know the answer. I merely said IF they do dismiss sasquatch then they do not have a honest and unbiased reaction towards the PGF.

Ah, if you don't know the answer, then do as I have done, simply say "I don't know..." Going that extra step and asking if they don't believe in sasquatch, is a lot like me asking you, "do you still beat your wife? Yes or no..." The conclusion is already built into the question, and it accomplishes what it is intended to do.

You are totally underestimating how dismissal of sasquatch will affect people's dismissal of the PGF.

No I am not. Nor am I underestimating how you are trying to (not so) subtly undermine the opinions of the pro FX guys by insinuating that they have a preexisting disbelief of bigfoot. Instead of responding to the pro FX guys' opinion that Patty is a man in a suit, you automatically turn to question begging, inserting the potential for them not believing in sasquatch, and thus not believing Patty is one. It's a simple strategy, although a transparent one. If you feel that is not the case, then just try answering their conclusions without inserting some form of undermining, question begging tactic.

Again, please read and take note of my signature.

I've read your signature quote, and I gave my opinion of it. I don't need to read it every time you make a post. To me, it is next to meaningless. It's one guy's opinion, of which I do not share. You might like brussel sprouts, I don't. No matter how many times you tell me how good they taste, I will continue to disagree.

SweatyYeti

Have you posted that Gif in this thread before, Sweaty? If so, then I don't want to see it again........OK?

Cheers

Mike ;)

I don't know if I have, Mike. But, I won't post it again.

Edited by SweatyYeti

Bigfoothunter

Kerchak speaks the truth. How can someone who doesn't believe in Sasquatch consider the PGF as real.

It sounds like some folks will take a stand on a particular belief without thinking about the implications, thus some of the things they may say in the present at times will contradict thinngs they have said.elsewhere in the past. And in some case ... in the same sentences. :lol:

kitakaze

What skeptic of Bigfoot considers the PGF as real?

AaronD

It's real, cuz theoretically you can touch it :) Joking aside Kit, we all know your position on the PG film, but is there any chance at all that there could be such a thing as a bigfoot?

BFSleuth

I've posted several times in this thread and elsewhere that polygraph tests are basically voodoo science. There is no validity to the ability of the tests to determine truthfulness.

Well, it turns out that "Dr." Edward I. Gelb, the polygraph examiner on the PAX TV series.... may have been lying about his credentials.

Oops...

What skeptic of Bigfoot considers the PGF as real?

What skeptic of Global Warming considers the recent gobal warming as real?