Expedition Bigoot - New season starts

wiiawiwb

Just a guess but maybe with the world constraints being what it is, the network was looking for programming they could easily get rolling without too much effort. 

On 12/28/2020 at 10:30 AM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I agree with you, but their target audience loves that sort of stuff.  

Shoot, they probably sleep at a nice hotel each night and those tents are just props.  

Not much real about reality tv, no matter what the subject matter might be.  

At the end of the day, it doesn't paint the participants in a negative light the way Mountain Monsters or to a lesser degree Finding Bigfoot does.  In my mind, it's probably the best that we can hope for as far as a Bigfoot themed TV show.  

It was fun watching their Facebook group implode after news came out that they were on a vacation ranch and not in the wilderness.

That is not entirely true my friend! A number of years back a tv pilot was made following the adventures of a research group. That group was made up of myself, Thomas Steenburg, plus,three members of the British Columbia Scientific Cryptozoology Club. The pilot show had us travelling to Vancouver Island to interview a witness and have her take us to the encounter site, where we looked for evidence.. At that point we would discuss her report and come to some form of conclusion on what she experienced. Then we would meet up with her actual family and discuss how this sighting had effected them. After that we would move onto the next case! There were no actors all parties were actual people.

Well. The pilot was brought to a film festival back east. But as luck would have it, the pilot for a new show featuring 'Bobo' and the guys also made its debut! at the same film festival. And tree knocking flir cameras and howling won out. As far as the audience was concerned, that was the real way to do Sasquatch Research.

I still have my copy of the pilot! what a shame!

BFF Patron

How about an episode covering this....  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Foxhill said:

How about an episode covering this....  

Zac Bagans and Moneymaker running around the woods together…

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Zac Bagans and Moneymaker running around the woods together…

This is the show we need lol

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

This is the show we need lol

Lol.  No doubt.  

Not gonna lie… I would tune in every week.

I haven't seen many finding bigfoot episodes and have never heard matt Moneymaker speak openly about his objections to paranormal subjects. He just rejects it out of hand. 

• Like 4
  • Downvote 1

Not much to see here best to lower expectations . Maybe somewhere down the road someone will hit gold and get this mystery solved. It’s not going to happen with a camera crew that much I will bet on.