Metaline Falls Washington Bigfoot Festival and Film Awards

BeansBaxter78

7 hours ago, Arvedis said:

This looks really interesting. I hope it happens.

More on the Sullivan Creek Sasquatch film at https://spokanetalksmedia.com/bigfoot-today-episode-1. Here's the raw trailer.  

Looks awful. If you're in this to make money from highly edited films, YT channels or documentaries - I have no interest.

The research and time spent in the woods turns into what looks best for the camera.

You can't take them seriously.

The fact that Thomas Sewid is going to be there is reason enough for me not to go. Con man extraordinaire, and only in it (BF research) for the money. Sure, the guy is knowledgeable as all get-out when it comes to native lore, but even his own people want nothing to do with him since that whole burial box fiasco.

Burial boxes for tourist dollars

6 hours ago, NatFoot said:

Looks awful. If you're in this to make money from highly edited films, YT channels or documentaries - I have no interest.

The research and time spent in the woods turns into what looks best for the camera.

You can't take them seriously.

Pretty clear they were having fun with it.  The filmmaker is just a local guy acclimating to the camera.

3 hours ago, cmknight said:

The fact that Thomas Sewid is going to be there is reason enough for me not to go. Con man extraordinaire, and only in it (BF research) for the money. Sure, the guy is knowledgeable as all get-out when it comes to native lore, but even his own people want nothing to do with him since that whole burial box fiasco.

Burial boxes for tourist dollars

what money?  You mean the boatloads of tourists heading out to Vancouver Island for some sunny vacationing?

Edited by Arvedis
  • Haha 1

*shrug* what does it matter if some dudes want to film their trip looking for Bigfoot and try to make a little money? If you don't want to watch it, no one is going to force you to.

I don't have a problem with people making money off of Bigfoot. I DO have a problem with people lying to make money.  I would much rather pay a couple bucks to watch an honest documentary rather than watch a "free" TV show that is primarily drama for the camera and false pretenses.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • gigantor featured this topic
Admin

for the slider

bffconf.JPG

The speaker list has changed since this was originally posted and it is sold out. There are tons of other BF events in Metaline that weekend but the film showings and talks are in a limited capacity theater. There is livestreaming https://www.mfbigfoot.com/live. I may or may not shell out the $40. The event could end up on YouTube afterwards.

Adam Davies: MC

Presenters are: Ken Gerhard, @BeansBaxter78, Kevin Llyellan, Robert Alley, JC Williams, Igor Burtsev, Russell Accord, Shane Corson, Tom Sewid, Bob Gimlin.

surprise...Igor has been added to the speaker list.  Since Adam Davies is the MC and he is no fool. He should call out the Greg the Bigfoot charade if Igor or his handler makes the phone call.  Since the Greg hoax has not made any waves at all or a ripple, no one will notice anyway. I want Igor to flip on facetime to see who we are speaking with. Reveal the hoaxer or get off the mic.

This vendor looks interesting!

193235168_4224307734256821_3360307509593105108_n (1).jpg

Edited by Arvedis
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2021 at 1:55 PM, Arvedis said:

Pretty clear they were having fun with it.  The filmmaker is just a local guy acclimating to the camera.

what money?  You mean the boatloads of tourists heading out to Vancouver Island for some sunny vacationing?

I sell his shirts, he's not making much money ..  His old Lady is AWESOME .. so funny and she did a squatch dance at the festival

Can’t go wrong with bigfoot poo if you can find it word is it is sold out quicker than anything else at the fair. who knew .

• gigantor unfeatured this topic