Sasquatch Alba Vernix

Believer57

There's a technique for grabbing prints off glass using wax paper, like old school detective. Not sure if it would be usable for dna extraction but worth a try to keep on hand in the field.

• Thanks 1

GuyInDiana, looking (well actually staring) at the right hand print, that doesn't seem consistent with it leaning over to peek in the window.  The left hand seems more solidly placed, but the right looks like it quite obviously slid on the glass.  Yet, not with the full hand in contact with the glass.  I wonder if what we're looking at is an attempt to push the camper over or at least rock it. 

The reason I say that is because if you're applying force in an upward motion, that would account for the smear pattern of the 'pinky' finger moving in an opposite direction to the thumb, index and middle fingers.  What's odd is the lack of impression of the ring finger.  So of course I've tested with my own hand.  If you're applying pressure and sliding your hand to the right, your ring finger does seem to push up off the surface, along with the middle finger to a lesser degree.

The next thing is that there seems to be more sand in the glass print vs. the lower print. This leads me to believe that the first attempt was on the glass.  It seems that it was smart enough to realize the hand slides on the glass, therefore, it next tries lower on the siding leaving less sand this time. 

Another interpretation could be the high and low prints are the first impressions before it looks in the window, when it sees its reflection causing it to swipe at the other face to push it away.  The only problem with this interpretation is that in this scenario, I'd think the whole print would smear to the right with little upward movement and that it would include more of the whole palm.

The last thing is the very fact that there is so much sand and mud for something that supposedly is an upright walking creature.  This leads me to think that the approach to the camper was done stealthily using hands on the ground in the process.  I suppose it may have just been playing in the sand at the riverbank and decided to stop by.

The question is - do you ever go there and find things inside knocked over consistent with something shaking the camper?

Edited by JustCurious
error
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JustCurious said:

GuyInDiana

Ok, that made me laugh. Granted, it was unintentional but thanks just the same. :)

It didn't take long for a search on "Sasquatch Alba Vernix" to have the BFF become the #1 hit in a Google search. Interesting...

SearchOnSAV.jpg

Edited by Believer57

Admin
2 hours ago, Believer57 said:

It didn't take long for a search on "Sasquatch Alba Vernix" to have the BFF become the #1 hit in a Google search. Interesting...

We are registered with Google both as an advertiser,  in analytics and follow their best practices. 

We should  place a one-way mirror with a camera behind it in the woods.

40 minutes ago, gigantor said:

We are registered with Google both as an advertiser,  in analytics and follow their best practices. 

I could put up a trail cam behind a one way mirror in my main area, but I do not know if the camera would trigger through the glass.  

1 hour ago, gigantor said:

Would it then need a remote motion sensor to kick the camera on? Or just a light sensitive one that reacts to the light being blocked by an object or an animal rather than motion? Something similar to fast-action capture technology.

That's a great idea! The IR beam could probably get out but not return back to the sensor behind the one-way mirror...or visa versa. Fortunately, there are many remote sensor trail cams. Survivorman used them back when Season 6 was filmed.

Edited by Believer57

In my opinion the hand print on the glass of the camper might have been a push. Like the creature was pushing the camper. Like it was just curious  about the glass. Might be the reason why it's hand print was smudge on the window. But not sure since I have never experience that. @GuyInIndianaWere you in the camper the when this incident took place ? They seem to be very comfortable around you and the print does not look like a plane hand. It looks like the hand was covered with fur or hair. So this fits to what I have seen.

The prints that other have posted on the beginning of the thread on face book. Just do not look like they are covered with hair. Lets say that they do get some sort of DNA of the prints. I am not sure that it will confirm Bigfoot. There is just to many things that these creatures are touching and grabbing. As far as we know that white substance could be fatty oils of dead game that they have killed and ripped apart. That fatty substance may still be on there hands and the DNA might just show other animals other then Bigfoot. JMO

Besides to really get prints would not one have to dust for prints. Then would have touse some type of tape to grab those prints.

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I could put up a trail cam behind a one way mirror in my main area, but I do not know if the camera would trigger through the glass.

You could always test it on your self.

I will have to see if I can come across a piece of one way mirror and test it out.  

Maybe a home improvement store might carry one way mirrors?

43 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I will have to see if I can come across a piece of one way mirror and test it out.  

Jerry's Love Shack & Home Supplies might have what you're looking for. 

;)

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, JustCurious said:

GuyInDiana, looking (well actually staring) at the right hand print, that doesn't seem consistent with it leaning over to peek in the window.  The left hand seems more solidly placed, but the right looks like it quite obviously slid on the glass.  Yet, not with the full hand in contact with the glass.  I wonder if what we're looking at is an attempt to push the camper over or at least rock it. 

The question is - do you ever go there and find things inside knocked over consistent with something shaking the camper?

Generally speaking, I think your idea(s) is very rational and makes sense about the right hand. I think maybe once (in the back of my mind) I may have thought that was a motive or an action. Broadly speaking, I don't recall any specific time that upon entering the camper that I saw the place disheveled in any way that brought attention to itself. I've occasionally found evidence of a mouse that's gotten in and that kind of thing. But to answer @ShadowBorn's question later down in the thread, this was found at the end of March in 2013 when I was first arriving to open and set up the camper for the season, so it happened while unoccupied in the days or weeks prior, but  not by much as the little clumps or sand/dirt wouldn't likely have still been sticking to the camper if it had had much rain on it. 

I've never experienced a "attack" in the night, and often wondered how that would go if it did happen. I've been awakened a few times when there's been very close activity or vocals within a reasonable distance, but never had the camper rocked or heard stuff thrown at or on it in the night. I think that would be awesome, but for some reason it's just never happened that I know of. 

22 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Jerry's Love Shack & Home Supplies might have what you're looking for. 

;)

Awesome!  I have an account there!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I would try to work on the weakness of the creatures habit which is it's curiosity. Just like it did with Guy's camper. It seems like it pushed the camper to see if it would get a reaction. So what if you were to build a two way mirrored box on a tree with tree cams posted in your area. Would not get a reaction from the creature's in your area. In our parts of the woods, in Michigan. This is what grabbed the reaction when we used a glow stick on a salmon baited station near our camp site. It only takes one time to get what you want from these creatures . I figure if they see a box you might get lucky and get a picture with prints as well. That's if they do not break the mirror after seeing themselves on how ugly they look.

28 minutes ago, GuyInIndiana said:

I've never experienced a "attack" in the night, and often wondered how that would go if it did happen. I've been awakened a few times when there's been very close activity or vocals within a reasonable distance, but never had the camper rocked or heard stuff thrown at or on it in the night. I think that would be awesome, but for some reason it's just never happened that I know of.

That's strange to with me as well Guy. I have never been attacked either or have had giant rocks thrown at me. My son has had small pebbles or rocks tossed at him when he was small. The only thing that has happen was having my camper slapped once and that was it.  The other thing that has happen is having large tree's fallen around me while hunting in no wind conditions. But never related it to Bigfoot. So keep up with the great research that you are doing.  

• Confused 1

There are videos on YT with mirrors set up in areas of Africa with varieties of animals. Some recognize themselves and others think it is a rival. Primates are not all smart but I don't think BF (primate or not) is fooled by the glass or playing with it.  They seem to like looking into dwellings in general but he just wants the camper out of his area.  This scenario with camper rocking and glass slaps on vehicles has played out often enough.  They know they leave prints, probably to be annoying.

Everything in bigfootery takes money, time, and energy to deal with but if it were my camper or vehicle he is greasing up, I really would like to send a message to them and say, you come near my stuff again and you are getting impaled by a tiki torch.  No lie bro. I'm not impressed with your feeble infrasound and wailing, You stank and your woman stanks. Now roll on out of here.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Haha 1