Sasquatch Alba Vernix

Believer57

46 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

but I don't think BF (primate or not) is fooled by the glass or playing with it.

How could a BF be fooled? They grew up  drinking out of ponds and lakes for most of their lives and so probably are used to seeing their own reflection. Not too farfetched to consider IMHO.

3 hours ago, hiflier said:

How could a BF be fooled? They grew up  drinking out of ponds and lakes for most of their lives and so probably are used to seeing their own reflection. Not too farfetched to consider IMHO.

Totally agree. A few posts in this thread speculated on the glass being intriguing to them. No doubt it is but I would speculate that is not the reason they get close to the windows. To me it looks like intentional mischief. They leave hand prints, rock the camper, smack the windows because they know they can get away with it. They should just use their mindspeak to ask people to leave. Show some manners.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, hiflier said:

In Doug Hajicek's post on the BFRO Facebook page, he said, "They hate getting their photo taken but are not shy about touching our smooth objects!". This is something that they can't get the same experience from water or in the woods. We all love to touch or handle things that are new to us, especially when young.

• Upvote 1

Doug is a super nice guy and he is doing his best to be relevant in bigfootery, but BF would find temporary interest in any shaped human object. It doesn't have to be smooth. BF is befuddled by everything and in the end, does not care as long as he can eat it.

Edited by Arvedis

11 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Totally agree. A few posts in this thread speculated on the glass being intriguing to them. No doubt it is but I would speculate that is not the reason they get close to the windows. To me it looks like intentional mischief. They leave hand prints, rock the camper, smack the windows because they know they can get away with it. They should just use their mindspeak to ask people to leave. Show some manners.

Counting coup.....

20 hours ago, Arvedis said:

A few posts in this thread speculated on the glass being intriguing to them. No doubt it is but I would speculate that is not the reason they get close to the windows. To me it looks like intentional mischief

Off course it is going to be intentional mischief. What else will it be.

20 hours ago, Arvedis said:

They leave hand prints, rock the camper, smack the windows because they know they can get away with it.

They leave their hand prints on glass due to where they have been. It is not exactly like they wash their hands before they touch things. I mean they are not like us.  When they do rock a camper or slap it. They usually slip away un-notice or there is no one in the camper as Guy has stated in his situation. When one does peek into a window of a house the witness is usually to scared to look. So off course they are going to get away with it.

23 hours ago, hiflier said:

When they are around water they are there to drink from it or to maybe catch fish. So seeing their reflection does not make that much of a difference, In my opinion. I would think that the young ones would be more intrigued seeing their reflection in the water. Just like we seen in the video that Norseman posted. So again what I have post here again is just my opinion and that's all. Take it for what it is worth.     

• 2 months later...

I found a podcast and YT channel called, STRANGE BRÄU RADIO. In Season 1, Episode 4, the guest is Doug Hajick talking about Sasquatch Alba Vernix. It premiered on January 27th 2021. Doug starts around the 09:00 mark.

Edited by Believer57
  • Thanks 1

Tobe Johnson is a friend that @Madison5716introduced me to and the three of us have gone out into the field. He's quite the character! He is a magnet for strange things happening in his life, to put it mildly. He was the person who called Cliff Barackman about the London trackway.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

There have been plenty of camper slaps and rocking with people inside. They know when they leave handprints.  They do it intentionally to catch the person's attention. If they slap a vehicle with no one inside, that's a good indication they are sending the same message. They are saying, I'm here and you shouldn't be. My take.

As for seeing themselves in water reflections. It's an interesting poetic moment. Who knows if Bigfoot spends time lamenting his or her monster self. 

Edited by Arvedis

18 hours ago, Arvedis said:

They are saying, I'm here and you shouldn't be. My take.

I agree. What surprises me is just how fast they are to skedaddle if someone opens a door or goes out to investigate. They seem programmed to be territorial but don't want an open confrontation.

23 hours ago, NorthWind said:

Tobe Johnson is a friend...

I subscribed to his channel as he had lots of interesting videos.

• 1 month later...
SSR Team
On 1/5/2021 at 1:39 PM, Believer57 said:

Ok, that made me laugh. Granted, it was unintentional but thanks just the same. :)

It didn't take long for a search on "Sasquatch Alba Vernix" to have the BFF become the #1 hit in a Google search. Interesting...

SearchOnSAV.jpg

That still applies today by the way ;)