Selkirk Outfitters

norseman

Love the last few pics of the K5, I had my H3 in exactly the same attitude yesterday, on a trail run with 4low BC. The rig behind me said my left rear tire was 2' off the ground as I went over the rock ledge on an old, very steep washed out trail. Of the 12 rigs on the run, only one broke, and it was on the same drop off that she tore a drag link off her old XJ. We locked her axle in place with a few ratchet straps and her own winch line, so she could make it the 20 km back to pavement and a tow to a shop.

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, BC witness said:

Love the last few pics of the K5, I had my H3 in exactly the same attitude yesterday, on a trail run with 4low BC. The rig behind me said my left rear tire was 2' off the ground as I went over the rock ledge on an old, very steep washed out trail. Of the 12 rigs on the run, only one broke, and it was on the same drop off that she tore a drag link off her old XJ. We locked her axle in place with a few ratchet straps and her own winch line, so she could make it the 20 km back to pavement and a tow to a shop.

IMG_1076.JPG

IMG_1081.JPG

Fun times!

BFF family! Can I get a like on this video in YouTube. Trying push this video up the list! 

• Thanks 2

• 11 months later...
On 4/25/2022 at 6:35 AM, norseman said:

Video number 2 mystery peak is Hunt peak. Here is a video of the lake with the same name just to the north. Stellar spectacular!

I know it's from a year ago, but that is a fabulous video, what a gorgeous location! 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Woods walk today, enjoyed the colors! Cannot pack my guide gun, my chest isn’t fused, so I opted for the carbine.

IMG_0270.jpeg

IMG_0265.jpeg

IMG_0269.jpeg

IMG_0268.jpeg

IMG_0267.jpeg

IMG_0266.jpeg

Also snow is coming!

IMG_0258.jpeg

• Upvote 1