Jump to content

We are all Neanderthals now


Recommended Posts

norseman
BFF Donor

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Catmandoo
BFF Donor

Confucius said that all men are cousins.  As for this Neanderthal part, I have been suspicious of some of my co-workers for years.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a coworker who was about 5'6" had thick wrists and ankles, very stocky, no chin, a large brow ridge, large nose, big square teeth, long sloping forehead leading to a pointed head in the rear, no neck, no narrowing at the waist although you could see his abs, high voice and completely covered in red hair from head to toe.

 

I think he may qualify as someone who has a little Neanderthal DNA in him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
Henry Stevens

Cattle and a lot of people immigrated to East Africa during the Neolithic.  They came from the Near East so they would certainly have brought Neanderthal genes.  Likewise, African Americans are 15-20% European so they would have absorbed Neanderthal genes.  But to say Sub-Saharan Africans are now found to contain Neanderthal genes is really a distortion of what they fundamentally are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
On 1/31/2021 at 12:36 PM, Henry Stevens said:

  But to say Sub-Saharan Africans are now found to contain Neanderthal genes is really a distortion of what they fundamentally are.

Huh.  And what are they fundamentally?

 

@Henry Stevens

 

Are you the same Henry Stevens from Anthroscape and the defunct bonesandbehaviours boards?  

 

Or just an admirer who took his name as your handle?

 

I thought that particular brand of pseudo-intellectual babble on the other Neanderthal thread looked familiar.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Henry Stevens
On 2/19/2021 at 8:49 AM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Huh.  And what are they fundamentally?

 

@Henry Stevens

 

Are you the same Henry Stevens from Anthroscape and the defunct bonesandbehaviours boards?  

 

Or just an admirer who took his name as your handle?

 

I thought that particular brand of pseudo-intellectual babble on the other Neanderthal thread looked familiar.  

Sub-Saharan Africans are "fundamentally" and forever Homo sapiens.  Is that so complicated?  I really don't remember Anthroscape.  But yes to, BonesandBehavious.  Do you have any qualifications?

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
Just now, Henry Stevens said:

Sub-Saharan Africans are "fundamentally" and forever Homo sapiens.  Is that so complicated?  I really don't remember Anthroscape.  But yes to, BonesandBehavious.  Do you have any qualifications?

I am qualified enough to pick out the several incorrect statements that you have made on this board... starting with your comment concerning Neanderthals 'going into heat' once a year, as well as your inability to keep up with the latest proposed numbers on current subjects such as the time frames on Neanderthal extinction and man's domestication of dogs.  

 

 

I guess that the Vril Society is taking up too much of your time, so you are falling behind in other subjects.

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Henry Stevens

Well if you are qualified to "pick out the several incorrect statements" that I have made, please list them.

  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, Henry Stevens said:

Well if you are qualified to "pick out the several incorrect statements" that I have made, please list them.

Listed above.  You have repeatedly dodged addressing them, so I will give up on getting any sort of explanation for these statements.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
Henry Stevens
On 2/22/2021 at 7:28 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Listed above.  You have repeatedly dodged addressing them, so I will give up on getting any sort of explanation for these statements.  

 

No, they are not listed above.  You made a statement which you cannot back up.  Either back it up here and now or retract it.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
18 minutes ago, Henry Stevens said:

 

No, they are not listed above.  You made a statement which you cannot back up.  Either back it up here and now or retract it.

"starting with your comment concerning Neanderthals 'going into heat' once a year, as well as your inability to keep up with the latest proposed numbers on current subjects such as the time frames on Neanderthal extinction and man's domestication of dogs.". These points are backed up by your statements here.

 

I am done trying to engage with you.  It's pointless.  

 

Enjoy your time on the forums, fellow Bigfoot enthusiast.  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Henry Stevens
On 2/24/2021 at 11:05 AM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

"starting with your comment concerning Neanderthals 'going into heat' once a year, as well as your inability to keep up with the latest proposed numbers on current subjects such as the time frames on Neanderthal extinction and man's domestication of dogs.". These points are backed up by your statements here.

 

I am done trying to engage with you.  It's pointless.  

 

Enjoy your time on the forums, fellow Bigfoot enthusiast.  

 

 

No you are afraid to back up your words, that is all. You know it, I know it and now everyone knows it.  It is you that have not kept up.  Perhaps you would have time if you stopped looking for Atlantis in all the wrong places.

  • Downvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Incorrigible1
BFF Donor

I'd advise quitting while you're behind.

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...