Are Bigfoot Conspiracies International?

Believer57

22 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

1) I agree with you that there may be two separate phenomena going on that we classify as Bigfoot.  There is a flesh and blood component that leaves physical traces...and then the 'other' that goes into the realm of the supernatural.  Or, there's a flesh and blood creature that lives in extremely close proximity to other phenomena for some reason... perhaps as a way to aid in its secrecy.  I have a hard time looking at the PGF and believing that this is a creature that can cloak or shift dimensions...but, there is something else going on with the phenomenon as a whole.

2) Again, something else is going on here.  If Bigfoot was just a f&b animal with these insane physical gifts, stealth, and intelligence...then why did they not predate pre-columbian populations to near extinction?  The child stealing cannibal mountain devil that the Native Americans described became a lot more shy and elusive once Europeans and their firearms arrived on scene...but, a lot of otherwise credible accounts describe creatures that seem unaffected by gunfire either due to their extreme speed or other physical abilities.

Great posts!  Even those who disagree with your proposals should find them thought provoking.

Hello,

Yes the issue was quite confusing to me as I was focused on a rather human feature we all have: either/or. We always feel as though we must decide either, or. There must be absolution. Never a compromise. It can never be both.

Yet looking at incidents, I no longer can deny there's two elements with bigfoot. There's a f & b variety and then there's the ones with a little extra.

Going into the how and why is where it can get interesting. As I've said, I think there is some society of beings which either create avatars of bf or they somehow have the ability to "possess" them.

1. After reading Missing 411 books, I've noticed where some cases aren't ****** and grab abductions but rather they seem like possession. The person was seen to just take off running and ran right off the face of the earth.

2. Why are bigfoot for the most part, deathly afraid of humans? As in not wanting to be SEEN by us? Is there something imitating us which do great harm to them? They seem to relax after observing someone and concluding "ok he/she is just a regular being".

3. I read how the phenomenon at skinwalker ranch can sometimes appear as giant hyenas or wolves.

35 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

"The Social Level. This is the effect on our culture. At this level it does not matter if UFOs exist or not. If enough people believe in an event, then the effects of that event are real. This begs two questions: a) Could the UFO phenomenon be manipulating society, say, as a series of images we ourselves are projecting? Or b) Is there a powerful force that has influenced the human race in the past and is again influencing it now? In short, does this force represent alien intervention, or does it originate entirely within human consciousness?"

Replace UFO with Bigfoot and ultraterrestrial with interdimensional...and Vallee's Control System suddenly becomes applicable to your post.  

What I've done is CONNECT all of those things. And they fit pretty nicely.

When I connect them it screams (in my opinion) that we have company. Or to be more specific WE are the company.

It appears we are last to the party. The scary but intriguing question is: But why were we brought to the party. And here we are on the first floor believing we're pretty...when on the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor there are absolute drop-dead GORGEOUS girls up there!

What's the purpose of inviting us but not telling us about the other floors and the girls there?

19 minutes ago, Delta Zulu said:

Hello,

Yes the issue was quite confusing to me as I was focused on a rather human feature we all have: either/or. We always feel as though we must decide either, or. There must be absolution. Never a compromise. It can never be both.

Yet looking at incidents, I no longer can deny there's two elements with bigfoot. There's a f & b variety and then there's the ones with a little extra.

Going into the how and why is where it can get interesting. As I've said, I think there is some society of beings which either create avatars of bf or they somehow have the ability to "possess" them.

1. After reading Missing 411 books, I've noticed where some cases aren't ****** and grab abductions but rather they seem like possession. The person was seen to just take off running and ran right off the face of the earth.

2. Why are bigfoot for the most part, deathly afraid of humans? As in not wanting to be SEEN by us? Is there something imitating us which do great harm to them? They seem to relax after observing someone and concluding "ok he/she is just a regular being".

3. I read how the phenomenon at skinwalker ranch can sometimes appear as giant hyenas or wolves.

I will find the quote when I get home this evening, but a gentleman involved in the study of these things stated that he had absolutely no doubts that a flesh and blood creature exists and will eventually be discovered.  He referred to these creatures as Bigfoots or Sasquatch.

He also made a clear delineation between flesh and blood Bigfoot and what he classified as 'wildmen'...i.e. those creatures who seem to have more in common with accounts found in folklore than with undiscovered primates/ hominids.  Mindspeak, cloaking, portals, etc. don't appear to be traits of a terrestrial animal...even though many researchers attempt to use ultrasound as a catch all explanation for these reported abilities.

As far as these proposed ultraterrestrials that you are referring to...they could very well be interdimensional beings that have had a presence (if not a permanent home) on our planet since before the dawn of man.  

All of this is hypothetical, but there is SOMETHING that we are not getting here.  Some piece of the puzzle is missing.  If Bigfoot was simply an undiscovered ape or relic hominid, then one would assume that we would have made more headway in documenting these creatures.  I am not suggesting that all or even any of the wilder claims about the nature of Sasquatch are true...but, something outside of the realm of our normal understanding of science is going on here...either with Bigfoot itself or in close proximity to it.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I will find the quote when I get home this evening, but a gentleman involved in the study of these things stated that he had absolutely no doubts that a flesh and blood creature exists and will eventually be discovered.  He referred to these creatures as Bigfoots or Sasquatch.

He also made a clear delineation between flesh and blood Bigfoot and what he classified as 'wildmen'...i.e. those creatures who seem to have more in common with accounts found in folklore than with undiscovered primates/ hominids.  Mindspeak, cloaking, portals, etc. don't appear to be traits of a terrestrial animal...even though many researchers attempt to use ultrasound as a catch all explanation for these reported abilities.

As far as these proposed ultraterrestrials that you are referring to...they could very well be interdimensional beings that have had a presence (if not a permanent home) on our planet since before the dawn of man.  

All of this is hypothetical, but there is SOMETHING that we are not getting here.  Some piece of the puzzle is missing.  If Bigfoot was simply an undiscovered ape or relic hominid, then one would assume that we would have made more headway in documenting these creatures.  I am not suggesting that all or even any of the wilder claims about the nature of Sasquatch are true...but, something outside of the realm of our normal understanding of science is going on here...either with Bigfoot itself or in close proximity to it.  

I think... you answered your own question from the 4th paragraph in the third paragraph. Someone's been reading John Keel. :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Delta Zulu said:

Hello,

Welcome to the forums!

I would like to give my opinion on your questions.

1) Fear. Fear makes humans do illogical things. I remember the story of the skier on Mt. Hood. Your alone or lagging in a group you turn around and a Pleistocene monster has stepped out onto the trail. You try to scream for help and your voice fails you. And instead of running uphill to your friends you bail over the side running through the brush and head long off a cliff. Or fall into whitewater. Or maybe the monster pursues you and you lose the foot race. I’ve seen people with that kind of fear packing mules in the mountains. Horses have that kind of fear too. Fight or flight? They choose flight. Often right off a cliff and breaking a leg. Humans frozen on their horses or screaming bloody murder. Some humans have that trait. And you won’t know until the chips are down. It’s also possible that humans could have some ancient fear of giant apes imbedded in them. That could also be a two way street. Which leads too....

2) I have a sneaking suspicion that no one would want a pack of hungry Homo Erectus on their trail. Our ancestors WERE cannibals. Heck even some primitive tribes STILL ARE! I also think that Bigfoot would have a healthy respect for pack hunting ancient humans that could track like their life depended on it. Because it DID! Loose the trail? Go hungry. Repeat that too many times and your a Dodo bird. So big tough Bigfoot may also have a ancestral fear of groups of men with fire and sharp objects. And steer wide unless they can safely pick off a straggler. But kick the hornets nest? Heck no.

3) There is actually other cryptids that we know existed in North America that may explain some of that. They are still looking for Dire Wolves, Short faced bears and saber tooth cats globally. 

I try to stay away from woo because it simply muddies the waters. I really think we should exhaust every tangible Avenue before becoming ghost hunters. And I don’t think we are there yet. I’m not trading my rifle in just yet for a proton pack just yet.😉

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, norseman said:

I really think we should exhaust every tangible Avenue before becoming ghost hunters.

This is where I am at. And at the same time, if clear evidence leads elsewhere, I'm going there. THAT is science and I ain't skeert of what shining a light into the darkness may illuminate.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Kiwakwe said:

This is where I am at. And at the same time, if clear evidence leads elsewhere, I'm going there. THAT is science and I ain't skeert of what shining a light into the darkness may illuminate.

Same here.  I am still leaning towards this being a relic hominid that is in close proximity to other, anomalous activity.  That seemingly anomalous activity could end up having a mundane explanation or it could be something out of the Goblin Universe.  

However, if the path seems to be leading me to some other weird destinations, I'll follow it.  

I still think that people conflate other strange encounters with Bigfoot...just because they take place in the woods and Bigfoot is what they expect.  I think that a lot of Class B encounters are not Bigfoot related at all.  What they are exactly...I don't know.  But, I don't think that Bigfoot are causing portals or Predator looking cloaked figures.  

7 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Same here.  I am still leaning towards this being a relic hominid that is in close proximity to other, anomalous activity.  That seemingly anomalous activity could end up having a mundane explanation or it could be something out of the Goblin Universe.  

However, if the path seems to be leading me to some other weird destinations, I'll follow it.  

I still think that people conflate other strange encounters with Bigfoot...just because they take place in the woods and Bigfoot is what they expect.  I think that a lot of Class B encounters are not Bigfoot related at all.  What they are exactly...I don't know.  But, I don't think that Bigfoot are causing portals or Predator looking cloaked figures.  

Agreed on the conflation element, it may not always be something other than sasquatch but I imagine in a lot of anomalous activity cases it is.

Watched this a few years ago. I don't know enough about evolution to know how accurate Pye's claims are but it's an interesting theory nonetheless and similar to some put forward here.

2 minutes ago, norseman said:

That’s all above my pay grade.

You get paid for this?!?

1 minute ago, Kiwakwe said:

Watched this a few years ago. I don't know enough about evolution to know how accurate Pye's claims are but it's an interesting theory nonetheless and similar to some put forward here.

You get paid for this?!?

🤭

22 minutes ago, Kiwakwe said:

You get paid for this?!?

You are not getting the monthly checks?  

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Looking for conspiracies where there are none isn't a fruitful use of one's time.

Well, to say there are no conspiracies is to say there is no Sasquatch. Though I agree, it may not be the best use of time to speculate on the whats and whys.

I'm gonna go back to scrolling instagram now...

Edited by Kiwakwe
typo
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Kiwakwe said:

Well, to say there are no conspiracies is to say there is no Sasquatch. Though I agree, it may not be the best use of time to speculate on the whats and whys.

I'm gonna go back to scrolling instagram now...

I could have been more clear in that I was referring to the "Hidden Human History" video posted above.