Finding Bigfoot Returns

Skinwalker13

On 2/2/2021 at 2:23 PM, Skinwalker13 said:

Well, the guys from Finding Bigfoot are back to make BF TV great again lol. I know a lot of people have their issues with BF TV but this was one of the best times ive had in years. Getting to go out on the overnight, in my research area, with the crew was amazing. I dont know about the other 2 locations they visit on the show but i know mine was red hot that night. I never go in guns blazing, im a passive observer in this area, but having the crew doing their quick and dirty methods to initiate responses paid off that night. Go check it out on Discovery+ FEB 8th. 

@Skinwalker13

Congratulations, Skinwalker13!

I look forward to seeing the show.

I am curious on how the Finding Bigfoot show or team found you and your location?

Did you reach out to them as a member of BFRO or as a public individual?

Or did they reach out to you, after reading and seeing the research that you have done?

Wonder if your participation in the BFF contest for best evidence influenced their selection, of if that selection was already in the works before hand?

Of interest is how/who is monitoring the internet and social media for best evidence and hot spots, as opposed to relying on just BFRO database and reported cases (which is becoming less and less popular).

@Explorer they reached out to me. I was loosly in contact with cliff earlier in the year due to a report I was following up on that had just happened the day before. We sent him pictures of the casts etc.  A lot of physical evidence was recorded, theres a thread on that area and the report here. I'll link it below.  They were already in contact with me before I submitted for the contest so it was already in the works, and had been for several months apparantly. I took them into my research area since there were multiple reports for 2019 and 2020 that had taken place there, figured it was the best bet for any kind of real data collection here.  

Heres the other thread.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

More belated congratulations and I'm happy to hear that FB is coming back.  Unfortunately I may have to put all the threads on tape delay as I'm not downsizing my cable bill just to have sign  up for 30 different streaming services. 

On 2/3/2021 at 5:35 PM, Skinwalker13 said:

my NDA was essentially a handshake and I signed an agreement to not talk trash lol. Which isnt even close to problem, ive done TV stuff in my other career and this was by far the most professional team ive ever worked. So after it airs I can fill you all in on anything that didn't make the final cut

I look forward to it all! Sounds exciting. Can't wait!

Well, I didn't expect so much to be cut. We were out in the forest for nearly 5 hours that night and they cut it down to 15min. 2 locations were never shown, nor the audio from there. 

I took the crew to a second location that Russ Jones had mentioned going too. While we were in that location matt and renae went over the ridge back into the same holler that we were previously in, just from a different perspective. Cliff and I went 1/2mi away and out a ridgeline, we had 1 knock that was right on top of us, within 100ft. And heard 3 long howls, but they recorded poorly they were pretty distant. Matt had 2 more knock responses on his end too. None of the good stuff from our spot made the show other than that okish thermal footage. In person the therm footage looked better. They also excluded where the figure went. I went back out the next day, that area had tons of dead trees pushed into a small cove and also had a 5ft drain pipe. The creature must have hid in there becuase the drone was only 250-300 feet up ans louder than hell.

Also, Billy, who is featured fairly promonantly, is nuts. Ive been monitoring his social media since his report first made national news, yep thats right, national news. Hes lost his marbles. From faking stuff recently, to having UFOs cut the power to his RV and phone while hes live on tiktoc, and being persoanlly harrassed by all manors of ghosts, aliens, demons, Sasquatches, and UFOs this attention has all gone to his head. 

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

Also, Billy, who is featured fairly promonantly, is nuts. Ive been monitoring his social media since his report first made national news, yep thats right, national news. Hes lost his marbles. From faking stuff recently, to having UFOs cut the power to his RV and phone while hes live on tiktoc, and being persoanlly harrassed by all manors of ghosts, aliens, demons, Sasquatches, and UFOs this attention has all gone to his head. 

I will have to see if I can find his report and track him down on social media.  I love a good descent into madness.

42 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

Well, I didn't expect so much to be cut. We were out in the forest for nearly 5 hours that night and they cut it down to 15min. 2 locations were never shown, nor the audio from there. 

I took the crew to a second location that Russ Jones had mentioned going too. While we were in that location matt and renae went over the ridge back into the same holler that we were previously in, just from a different perspective. Cliff and I went 1/2mi away and out a ridgeline, we had 1 knock that was right on top of us, within 100ft. And heard 3 long howls, but they recorded poorly they were pretty distant. Matt had 2 more knock responses on his end too. None of the good stuff from our spot made the show other than that okish thermal footage. In person the therm footage looked better. They also excluded where the figure went. I went back out the next day, that area had tons of dead trees pushed into a small cove and also had a 5ft drain pipe. The creature must have hid in there becuase the drone was only 250-300 feet up ans louder than hell.

That show isn't interested in the research angle, just promoting the same tired BFRO techniques they always do to show some kind of interaction. Cliff is the nicest guy in the room but he really doesn't do any useful research. He just talks like a middle school science teacher. Not that there's anything wrong with that, except when your goal is to try and outsmart a cunning creature to prove its existence. His science is lame.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 3

I see you disappointment in your wording SW13. It doesn't sound it would take all that much to edit the footage in a much more interesting and dramatic why. I mean why dummy things down. My guess is they want an audience but do not want critical thinking or stack the deck for the creature's existence. There is a problem there that the public may not be allowed to know about. Something, or someone is interfering with the dissemination of the good evidence.

But the most important thing about all of it? How do you look? ;)

Edited by hiflier

It's all in the production. No reason a producer who understands the subject matter can't take 5 hours of footage and build a story out of it that has some legs. 

Haven't seen it yet, I still expect it to be decent at least. Hoping for the best for skinwalker's efforts.

@ArvedisiT was decent, they didnt make me look dumb which is a huge bonus, they did leave out my credentials though but tbats ok. That was just 5hrs one night, they were here for over a week and used what they did. It was entertaining though, I hope it does well for them.

@hiflier I always look good, maybe in a "ive been out in the woods for days on end" rugged good but its still good by god lol

SW13, you did a terrific job. Bummer that they left out your credentials. Nonetheless, you came across as very credible. Well done!

• Thanks 1

Meh, most repetitive show format ever, doomed to NOT find anything. They find bigfoot, the show ((Cash Cow)) ends.

Edited by vinchyfoot
  • Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic