Pioneer Pauly

VAfooter
Admin

Something (BF?) appears to be moving in the background at 8:50. Also, thrown rock or branch snap at 9:45?. Unfortunately, my Internet is not of sufficient speed to play the video in high quality settings. Hopefully you will have more success. A tip of the hat to ATS for the heads up.

At the least you will learn a little about gold panning...

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

I saw some discussion on this earlier today on ATS.

I don't follow his youtube channel, but apparently some of his friends have been known to prank him in the past.

I read the thread, but only glanced at the video.  In to see what people here think.

norseman
BFF Donor

Something there.Cant tell what.

VAfooter
Admin

Yeah, my resolution was too low to see anything other than some movement and a very "general" shape. 

Satellite Internet if OK if that is all you can get (2.5M download speed - tops), but it is not very good. Fortunately, the local electric coop is installing fiber Internet in our region this year and things should improve dramatically.

UtahBolt

To me it looks like someone wearing one of those generic bigfoot costumes you see all over in commercials, kids shows, etc.  The one with the high forehead wear Sassy looks like he is losing his hair.  Maybe someone was trying to prank him and it was all but edited out? 

Arvedis

I don't want to emulate MK Davis with breaking it down frame by frame. There is definitely something there, moves laterally, and it appears to be bald in the split second we can see it. Can screen grab this guy clearly but not a squatch in the background roughly around 9:41-9:49 right after he says, "This is awesome. This is a good place to be"

pauley1.jpg

pauley2.jpg

pauley3.jpg

It does look squatchy, but like was said before, kinda like the better Halloween costumes. I would say either a human in a costume or a bigfoot.

Arvedis

Watch how it moves. You can't get clear view but its sideways movement in the brush seems pretty distinct. Head looks bald because of pixelization.

I've never watched more than 2 of this guy's vids but I get the impression if he pranks, it's called out. I don't think he knows what's behind him.