Damning For Skeptics

Guest alex

Skeptics tend to say that somebody should have shot a sasquatch by now, yet why can't they explain the lack of dead hoaxer's with gunshots in their chests? I am sure, that, if these hoaxers are dressing up in costumes and scaring people, we should have found one dead by now. Care to explain for the lack of dead prankster remains?

Mak,

First you need to answer a few questions.

Which skeptics say that?

Are any of them here?

If not, how do you expect them to answer your question?

How do you know no hoaxers have been shot and killed?

Guest Fox The Bigfoot

Skeptics tend to say that somebody should have shot a sasquatch by now, yet why can't they explain the lack of dead hoaxer's with gunshots in their chests? I am sure, that, if these hoaxers are dressing up in costumes and scaring people, we should have found one dead by now. Care to explain for the lack of dead prankster remains?

I see that logic is not your strong suit. Back into the corner!

I think I'm picking up what you're laying down. Bigfoot must be real because a hunter has never shot someone dressed as a bigfoot. Makes sense to me.

No no no, that is not what i meant. If proponents have to explain why we haven't found a sasquatch by now, Skeptics must also explain why we haven't found some dead prankster with a gunshot in his stomach?

We have shot and killed animal's mistaken for bigfoot, but we have never shot and killed a real bigfoot or a hoaxer pretending to be bigfoot

Surely hunters wouldn't shoot and kill a human they have mistaken for an animal, yet it happens every year.

I have to ask, just how many hoaxers are out there traipsing around in the woods with a bigfoot suit on, and how did you confirm their numbers?

RayG

No no no, that is not what i meant. If proponents have to explain why we haven't found a sasquatch by now, Skeptics must also explain why we haven't found some dead prankster with a gunshot in his stomach?

Oh, I get it now. Sorry. You mean there are dead hoaxers in the woods and we haven't been able to find their bodies because the forest takes care of them. Interesting. I never thought of it that way.

Surely hunters wouldn't shoot and kill a human they have mistaken for an animal, yet it happens every year.

I have to ask, just how many hoaxers are out there traipsing around in the woods with a bigfoot suit on, and how did you confirm their numbers?

RayG

But they never shoot a guy in a furry suit? Perhaps hoaxers aren't responsible for these sightings?

But they never shoot a guy in a furry suit? Perhaps hoaxers aren't responsible for these sightings?

Perhaps there aren't as many hoaxers running around in suits as you think?

Do you have an estimate at least?

RayG

Either there are a whole bunch of them, or the many thousands of sighting reports are all mis-identifications or lies.

I don't follow your reasoning.

Why would skeptics have to explain why we haven't found some dead prankster dressed up as a Sasquatch, because proponents have to explain why we haven't found a Sasquatch by now ?