Interview of Daniel Perez by Cliff Barackman and Bobo Fay

Daniel Perez

37 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

If Freeman had a fat man suit then he severely underplayed it.  It must have taken a whole lot of effort to construct such as suit only to produce fractions of seconds worth of barely credible footage. Freeman hoaxed some of his footprint casts when he needed to sell something and keep his research going. His video footage gained him pretty much nothing.

Im not saying he did. I always thought it was weird that the creature seemed to be looking where it stepped. But I really have no dog in the fight. It’s inconclusive ultimately like all the rest. Including the PGF.

The Freeman footage is unique. The first time I saw it, I thought it was conclusive. But ever since, it seems to be more and more blurry and inconclusive.

Since this is his thread, turning it back over to posts Daniel has made on this forum regarding Freeman.

Edited by Arvedis

Found this by chance on a page I was reading: http://www.bigfootproject.org/articles/bf_symp_2003_report.html.

This is gold!  If there is a Bigfoot Hall of Fame, then I'm making the call - Daniel Perez is IN.

A Q&A session followed.

The inimitable Daniel Perez rose to pose a tough question to Bob Gimlin:

Perez: "Did you and Patterson stop to shower on the way from Bluff Creek to drop the film for shipment?"
Gimlin: "Danny...I can’t remember."

[drops mic]

Edited by Arvedis
  • Haha 1