Is Anyone Feeling Closer To Sasquatch Discovery?

hiflier

10 hours ago, xdivision said:

Interesting. What do you think help for them is currently?

Help in the form, something complicated is going on here.

I'll say this, from all my poking and digging I've concluded: there's another civilization living with us. Strange...yes...but do this: Instead of looking at all these mysteries separately, combine them.

Combine Wildman, skinhunter ranch, ufos, missing 411, cattle mutilation, stories of fairy and little people, portals, and all this other weirdness.

Think of WHY there seem to be a concentrated effort to prevent acknowledgement of Wildman and other phenomenon. More importantly how could this be accomplished? With an older civilization (not necessarily aliens but perhaps a remnant population of humans/hominids) they would be in advance of us technologically and perhaps spiritually/biology to where they would probably control our governments.

Thus controlling our educational system, media, and everything else.

Or they maybe so different now that (they maybe 10,000 years or more advanced than us) our government is barely aware of them but have no idea how to approach the situation. Only thing our govt can do is have fbi agents take notes, and send our elite military to show some type of force when this civilization is suspected of snatching kids like Dennis Martin.

Sorry for the long post, but this is where my research has led me. Instead of seeing a bunch of trees, see it as a forest.

8 hours ago, Delta Zulu said:

Help in the form, something complicated is going on here.

I'll say this, from all my poking and digging I've concluded: there's another civilization living with us. Strange...yes...but do this: Instead of looking at all these mysteries separately, combine them.

Combine Wildman, skinhunter ranch, ufos, missing 411, cattle mutilation, stories of fairy and little people, portals, and all this other weirdness.

Think of WHY there seem to be a concentrated effort to prevent acknowledgement of Wildman and other phenomenon. More importantly how could this be accomplished? With an older civilization (not necessarily aliens but perhaps a remnant population of humans/hominids) they would be in advance of us technologically and perhaps spiritually/biology to where they would probably control our governments.

Thus controlling our educational system, media, and everything else.

Or they maybe so different now that (they maybe 10,000 years or more advanced than us) our government is barely aware of them but have no idea how to approach the situation. Only thing our govt can do is have fbi agents take notes, and send our elite military to show some type of force when this civilization is suspected of snatching kids like Dennis Martin.

Sorry for the long post, but this is where my research has led me. Instead of seeing a bunch of trees, see it as a forest.

Agreed.

What if we are the aliens of this planet? Set here to survive. Now we are failing miserably. The frequency of sightings of Sasquatch alone has grown 10 times since the PG filming. Why? Is there a reason we dont understand?

The Missing 411 cases. There is a documentary series called Into the Unknown. An episode Legend of Mt Shasta, interviews a grandmother about her grandson who went missing at 2 1/2 years old. The child was found later and described a story that could explain what maybe an answer to these missing cases. 
My encounters played a role in my questions. There is a rabbit hole. What is in it intrigues me. Everyday.

I do feel the answers are forth coming but I don't think it will be general population knowledge. The human race is too fragile for reality. 🤙🏽

7 minutes ago, xdivision said:

The frequency of sightings of Sasquatch alone has grown 10 times since the PG filming. Why?

I would suggest that the frequency of sightings has increased due to technology. We didn't have the Internet or social media sites when the PGF was made. Today, most everyone is connected, even if you live in a rural or isolated area. There is a recent thread on the topic below.

Has Technology Helped or Hindered Our Quest in Finding Bigfoot?

Cheers!

4 minutes ago, Believer57 said:

I would suggest that the frequency of sightings has increased due to technology. We didn't have the Internet or social media sites when the PGF was made. Today, most everyone is connected, even if you live in a rural or isolated area. There is a recent thread on the topic below.

Has Technology Helped or Hindered Our Quest in Finding Bigfoot?

Cheers!

Yes that's a contributor but these beings only allow you to see them when they want you to. A rare outlier would be one that made a mistake but that is not common. They avoid infrared they avoid night vision they know when that's being utilized. As it would seem as of right now they cannot detect the use of thermal devices. I have plenty of thermal video and they don't seem to understand that I can see them. 

And example would be I detected a sasquatch on my therm. A friend of mine he was with me had a very high speed night vision( Gen4). He said he cannot see what I was seeing. He handed me his night vision. I could not see the Sasquatch on his night vision but I could see it on my therm. I think I was lucky to be able to even have a comparison. Another buddy of mine that was there had a Insight therm. 
I think they may have a way of avoiding night vision when they want to. Keyword want to.

13 minutes ago, xdivision said:

Yes that's a contributor but these beings only allow you to see them when they want you to.

I feel that the sightings may not have increased but the reports have increased due to technology. The use of cell phones, the Internet, and social media just wasn't available back in the 1960s so many sightings went unreported or unnoticed. Thermal imaging cameras have finally come down in size and price for personal use. Further, we have hit a knee in social behavior where believing in Bigfoot or UFOs no longer generates instant ridicule. This helps people report incidents without fear of refute.

17 minutes ago, xdivision said:

They avoid infrared they avoid night vision they know when that's being utilized.

They avoid infrared beams because they can see them. We would be wise to use this knowledge to our advantage. In addition to thermal devices, long range cameras and scopes offer additional technological advantage in spotting the creatures.

• Upvote 1

I've always maintained that smartphones of today are part of the reasons why we have almost no chance of getting a clear photo. In the old days, if you saw something, you pulled out your 35mm, focused on your subject, then shot.  Nowadays, the "smart" phones of today have no idea what to snap a picture of.

Here is a photo I took last year of a deer that was on top of a mountain I had just climbed. I made sure to double tap on the deer to tell the phone that was the object to focus on. I took nearly a dozen photos and the deer's head was in the focus box every time. Each one of them was fuzzy.

In my opinion, if you want a clear picture, bring a real camera in manual mode and ditch the smartphone.

1820196016_20200711_1222072.thumb.jpg.611d9b764b1c9688d4b8a20c2acb8cc4.jpg

• Upvote 2

16 hours ago, wiiawiwb said:

I've always maintained that smartphones of today are part of the reasons why we have almost no chance of getting a clear photo. In the old days, if you saw something, you pulled out your 35mm, focused on your subject, then shot.  Nowadays, the "smart" phones of today have no idea what to snap a picture of.

Here is a photo I took last year of a deer that was on top of a mountain I had just climbed. I made sure to double tap on the deer to tell the phone that was the object to focus on. I took nearly a dozen photos and the deer's head was in the focus box every time. Each one of them was fuzzy.

In my opinion, if you want a clear picture, bring a real camera in manual mode and ditch the smartphone.

1820196016_20200711_1222072.thumb.jpg.611d9b764b1c9688d4b8a20c2acb8cc4.jpg

You got a pic of Rudolf. I swear that thing has a red nose!

:crazy:

The funny thing is when I showed friends the picture, their first reaction was it is a fox in the picture. 

• 2 months later...

I don't feel anywhere closer to a Sasquatch discovery and I don't think that will ever change for anyone. Whatever these things are have plenty of practice knowing what to do to avoid discovery. This is a beaten horse. I know everyone wants a discovery and has the latest DNA testing and confidence in that but it will all lead back to square 1. That's what it is.

On 4/30/2021 at 7:34 AM, Believer57 said:

I feel that the sightings may not have increased but the reports have increased due to technology. The use of cell phones, the Internet, and social media just wasn't available back in the 1960s so many sightings went unreported or unnoticed. Thermal imaging cameras have finally come down in size and price for personal use. Further, we have hit a knee in social behavior where believing in Bigfoot or UFOs no longer generates instant ridicule. This helps people report incidents without fear of refute.

They avoid infrared beams because they can see them. We would be wise to use this knowledge to our advantage. In addition to thermal devices, long range cameras and scopes offer additional technological advantage in spotting the creatures.

All of the above, I would also note that passenger vehicles have become very quiet. Road crossings and near silent entry into box canyons / valleys ( from outdoorsmen ) has contributed to report frequency.

I see quite a bit of pessimism in this thread but honestly I think there's been a shifting in the Zeitgeist, things like Bigfoot, UFOs, Cryptozoology are no longer the taboo kind of subjects they were. Every other person has easy access to vast date resources and worldwide reports. Previously mysterious places like China and Russia are on the upright walking ape merry-go-round too. Technology has rocketed ahead with things like affordable drones, thermals, night vision which only a short while ago was the virtually exclusive preserve of the military.

All the while, Bigfoot or sasquatch has become almost commonplace on TV and in media, plenty of exposure and it's becoming at least superficially more scientific. Programmes like Expedition Bigfoot present themselves as less 'Mountain Monsters' and more scientific (whether the actuality of this is real is another debate) but it's clearly trying to appear serious and less 'running round the hillside with guns'.

I personally think if the creatures are real then absolutely they should be officially recognised and 'discovered' in the next ten years. Sooner or later there's going to be very good photographic or video evidence which, whilst not proving the existence per se will tip the balance over the critical mass and the scientific community will be interested, the old stuffy professors are being replaced with younger, more open, less set in their ways professionals. There's just so much technology available now that IF they are real there is fundamentally less and less area where they can be undiscovered as we branch out more and more. Cities don't get smaller, human habitation expands almost constantly and sooner or later there's going to be evidence that is modern (and will be seen as probably more relevant than older films like the PGF - though this is wrong I feel) as technology allows us to get deeper and see more into the wilderness.

Things like Environmental DNA are leaving less and less of this planet for especially large cryptids to hide. If the creatures are real then they leave traces in the real world and sooner or later they will be found to a sufficient standard or amount that it will tip the balance IMHO 😀

I believe that these creatures are a human species that several governments on Earth have decided to protect by simply ignoring their existence officially so they can live their lives out in the primitive manner they've aleays existed in and at the same time reduce the impact of their existence on the rest of us. "Discovery" will be intentionally thwarted as long as possible, and frankly, I think that is the best way to deal with it.

• Upvote 2

I feel that we are getting closer to these creatures being real from a group  out of New Mexico. The problem is that they are not ready to bring one down for a full specimen study. They have done everything else right including the DNA study  with the doctor from England . Who has now past away.. That study was meant to fail. Since this creature was never meant to be discovered. This is how most of all DNA studies have been with these creatures. We are not meant to know the truth. The truth is nothing but a lie. This is what we are meant to believe . Yet DNA does not lie since it is direct and cannot be changed. Contamination is the lie. 

5 minutes ago, ShadowBorn said:

I feel that we are getting closer to these creatures being real from a group  out of New Mexico. The problem is that they are not ready to bring one down for a full specimen study. They have done everything else right including the DNA study  with the doctor from England . Who has now past away.. That study was meant to fail. Since this creature was never meant to be discovered. This is how most of all DNA studies have been with these creatures. We are not meant to know the truth. The truth is nothing but a lie. This is what we are meant to believe . Yet DNA does not lie since it is direct and cannot be changed. Contamination is the lie. 

Does this have anything to do with the doug hajicek and justin chernipeski announcement for a Legend Meets Science II film with new forensics testing? 

3 hours ago, Huntster said:

I believe that these creatures are a human species that several governments on Earth have decided to protect by simply ignoring their existence officially so they can live their lives out in the primitive manner they've aleays existed in and at the same time reduce the impact of their existence on the rest of us. "Discovery" will be intentionally thwarted as long as possible, and frankly, I think that is the best way to deal with it.

Very possible. But one thing is certain. Whatever they are, whether ape or human, the government's of the United States, Canada, and Russia know they exist. 

Bigfoot are smart and elusive. But they are not so smart and elusive that they could have evaded detection for so long without a concerted government cover up of some sort or another. 

Edited by Wooly Booger