The Worst Bigfoot Movie Ever?

Arvedis

It's a Tom Green film so you know it's bad. Looks like Stacy Brown Jr., Rick Dyer and Les Stroud made it in.  That is the fate of Bigfoot celebrities.  Imagine if Rictor instead of Stacy won the 10 million $ (or $10,000) bounty.

intmon.jpg

Edited by Arvedis

I heard Les Stroud talking about this project months ago. I also really liked Stacy Brown Jr. in his Survivorman Bigfoot - Skunk Ape Lives feature. Although these films are not my "cup of tea", it does appear that they are meant for the more general public and may unknowingly train them about some real aspects of the subject. Perhaps it's a sneaky way to educate the public.

Edited by Believer57

24 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

@BlackRockBigfoot, they had me at the young lady in short skirt being handcuffed. Were you an advisor for this film?

I was!

Please check out some of my other endeavors in Bigfoot cinema!

I consider this one the Citizen Kane of Bigfoot/bikini films and among my proudest accomplishments.

81Uxkp6qNQL._RI_.jpg

• Haha 3

I kind of, sort of liked this one, even though it was horrendous. Why do people make bad Bigfoot films? It can't be for the money.

At least this one tried to cram in years worth of Bigfoot research into a few minutes of plot.

811qjPHqrzL._RI_-1.jpg

11 minutes ago, norseman said:

The man who killed Hitler and then Bigfoot was pretty bad....

Yeah. It was bad.  I had high hopes for it,what with Sam Elliott being in it.  No bueno.

As far as Bigfoot movies go, Big Legend is still the gold standard for me.  None of the actors are going to be winning any academy awards for their performances, but the acting was good enough.  I enjoyed the heck out of it and hope that the sequel gets made.  

big-legend_onesheet_final.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, frosstman said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigfoot_(2012_film)

This was the worst movie I have ever seen. Starred Danny Partridge, Greg Brady and Alice Cooper. Looks like they ran out of money part way through and had to use stock footage to complete the film. 

That keeps popping up on my suggested movies on Prime.  I will keep not watching it.

Sounds like BF is a one man(monster?) army...

Surely with Howard Hesseman and Alice Cooper, it cannot be all bad.