Patty's Possible Face without Hair

Believer57
BFF Donor

In some recent post's by Doug Hajicek, he posted some images of what Patty could look like without facial hair. Working with Reuben Steindorf, they did a 3D Recreation of what they believe was hiding under the hair based on technology. Some interesting food for thought!

I don't have access to Facebook but you can check out Doug's post from March 1 at 3:11am on the BFRO Group site.

PattysFace1jpg.jpg.3355905cc4da390c7c20613ddd089366.jpg

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

"could look like" are the key words.

Compare this to Harvey Pratt's sketch of what he believes that Party looks like without hair.

Harvey1.jpg.1ea69bc2c443b3de79da4233cd2609f3.jpg

Believer57
BFF Donor

Cool. It makes me wonder what a sketch by @NorthWindwould look like. :crazy:

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

I am not trained in forensic reconstruction, but it seems like there is an awful lot of guesswork that goes into something like this... trying to determine bone structure under hair from a low resolution film. 

I would expect that educated guesses could be made by someone with the proper training level and experience.  

Backdoc
BFF Donor

For reference, here is an image of a hairless chimp from the St. Louis Zoo.   I personally see Patty given us more of a look of an ape but with a longer or more pointy nose (but not pointed).   

See the source image

hiflier
BFF Donor
1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

"could look like" are the key words.

Compare this to Harvey Pratt's sketch of what he believes that Party looks like without hair.

Harvey1.jpg.1ea69bc2c443b3de79da4233cd2609f3.jpg

That makes NorthWind's "date" look so much so better but still......yeesh! ;) I like Patty better WITH hair.

Edited by hiflier
Believer57
BFF Donor

I made a face morph on Patty with Doug Hajicek's image. The files sizes were a bit off but you can get an interesting idea.

PattyFaceMorph1.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1
NorthWind
21 hours ago, Believer57 said:

Cool. It makes me wonder what a sketch by @NorthWindwould look like. :crazy:

Well, I'm not really artistic, but I am perhaps a bit sketchy.

• Haha 1
hiflier
BFF Donor

NorthWind, for goodness sakes, we're ALL a little sketchy in this biz. Un-sketchy people are not Bigfooters ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Trogluddite
BFF Donor

I've never liked Patty's face.  I just watched Gigantor's stabilized image (p.4 on the currently hot thread) and every time I see that  face, I see horse hair or some other fake hair glued on to a big guy's ugly mug and fortunately the camera is to far away to see it.

Of course, that would would require yet another skill set that Roger Patterson most likely did not have and getting that hair off probably would have been such a pain - if it came off at all - that everyone in town would have been talking about the guy in the suit for months on end because he'd still have hair glued to his chin and cheeks and necks (or the bad razor burn from trying to shave or pull it off) for weeks, and in a small town its unlikely everyone would have taken a vow of silence about that. 

Not saying at all that's what is on the face; just saying that the face is the one part of the film that has me feeling not quite right when I watch it notwithstanding all the recreations of the face I see that make sense.

NatFoot
BFF Donor
On 3/20/2021 at 9:34 PM, Trogluddite said:

I've never liked Patty's face.  I just watched Gigantor's stabilized image (p.4 on the currently hot thread) and every time I see that  face, I see horse hair or some other fake hair glued on to a big guy's ugly mug and fortunately the camera is to far away to see it.

Of course, that would would require yet another skill set that Roger Patterson most likely did not have and getting that hair off probably would have been such a pain - if it came off at all - that everyone in town would have been talking about the guy in the suit for months on end because he'd still have hair glued to his chin and cheeks and necks (or the bad razor burn from trying to shave or pull it off) for weeks, and in a small town its unlikely everyone would have taken a vow of silence about that. 

Not saying at all that's what is on the face; just saying that the face is the one part of the film that has me feeling not quite right when I watch it notwithstanding all the recreations of the face I see that make sense.

Which thread was that exactly? Gigantors post. I went to the top two on this sub forum and didn't see anything.

Trogluddite
BFF Donor

^^ It's the "smoking gun" thread about Gimlin's concession that he might have been a victim of a hoax and that he was the shooter on the grassy knoll.  Oh wait, he only conceded the first one.

• Haha 1
Catmandoo
BFF Donor
On 3/4/2021 at 8:42 AM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I am not trained in forensic reconstruction, but it seems like there is an awful lot of guesswork that goes into something like this... trying to determine bone structure under hair from a low resolution film. 

I would expect that educated guesses could be made by someone with the proper training level and experience.  

Chris Murphy, author of 'Meet the Sasquatch', had artist Pete Travers create the cover art. The image of Patty is computer art. Computer airbrushing. The cover art cartoon character is repeatedly used as a 'real' image of Patty.  The Ektachrome copy of the Kodachrome PGF was 'lighted up' for projection purposes during the copy procedure. Attempting to extract fine details of her face is a bit of a stretch.  And ear detail???? Viewing the PGF at full scale is enough for me.

The search button does not work for some members. The artwork created by Pete Travers has repeatedly been used in attempts to remove facial hair.  Removing hair from a cartoon character is not 'an educated guess'. For more practice, purchase animation cells off of ebay and remove hair/feathers from Yosemite Sam, Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny etc. Heavens to Mergatroid.

Exit, stage right.

Edited by Catmandoo
more text
OldMort
On 3/20/2021 at 6:34 PM, Trogluddite said:

... just saying that the face is the one part of the film that has me feeling not quite right when I watch it notwithstanding all the recreations of the face I see that make sense.

What has always stood out for me about the face is it's rather pale pigmentation.

Is this really the shade of skin that one would expect on exposed skin after a long summer of frolicking in the great outdoors?

Perhaps their skin is different from humans in that it does not produce melanin which darkens the skin serving as a buffer against harmful UV radiation.

Gimlin described Patty (and I paraphrase here) as having the leathered bronzed skin of a Native American.

Sticking to the film and what's on it, I don't see that. The face appears to be that of a paleface and is the lightest part of the creature in most available copies and still images. I guess that perhaps the facial area has been lightened in many images in order to pull out more available detail of its features.

I realize also that when film is copied over and over that contrast builds up and perhaps that's why we are seeing this effect. I believe I have read that same explanation being offered as to why the skin of the feet is also extremely pale. Makes sense to a degree. One explanation of the white feet that I'm not a fan of is that they were white because of the white sand that was stuck to the bottom of the soles. So the sand at Bluff Creek was white as snow when it needs it to be - yet other times - a bluish grey when it suits a different argument? But that's a separate debate entirely and for another time.  

For any members who have seen a sasquatch in person or have read a ton of witness reports, how would you describe the color of the exposed skin? Is there any kind of consensus?

Edited by OldMort
punctuation