Patty's Possible Face without Hair

Believer57

Googles arm bone diagram...So I don't know much about the proportion argument, is the claim that the humerus is too long for her size and hence the forearm, correspondingly, is too short? 

2 hours ago, norseman said:

Ok. So what video or videos do you believe to be real?

I'd like to ask you this question actually (PGF aside). I find a lot of videos that look to me to be completely empty actually have a comment section writhing with timestamps where people claim they see something extremely specific. Now, a skeptical person would object that believers "just see what they want to see, so they'll see BF everywhere". I find instead that people see it for themselves but have a hard time getting fellow believers to see it as well to great degree (unless it's really blatant with eyes and fur etc). I myself can't really find any good enough videos, my belief in BF comes from the testimonies, tree structures, and circumstantial evidence like transparent fur and cloaking hypotheses.  

• Sésquac
BFF Donor
30 minutes ago, Sengenjin said:

......So I don't know much about the proportion argument, is the claim that the humerus is too long for her size and hence the forearm, correspondingly, is too short? 

Arm length is just one of the points of proportion that doesn't mesh with the range of homo sapien proportions. Another is the shoulder width ratio to overall height, which also can't be mechanically explained due to shoulder socket movements seen in the film.

Also, when Patty is compared to Jim McClarin, her overall bulk (regardless of height) is stretching the credible homo sapien range.

So even if one is determined to deny the validity of the film, we still await a plausible explanation of how a pair of rodeo riders from Yakima pulled off such a hoax. Greg Long tried in The Making of Bigfoot and failed miserably. IMSO ("in my strong opinion"), more attempts to do so will only further strengthen the film's validity, and put even more pressure on the California Dept. of Fish and Game and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to explain their complete failure to study or even comment on the film despite their full responsibility to do so.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Arm length is just one of the points of proportion that doesn't mesh with the range of homo sapien proportions. Another is the shoulder width ratio to overall height, which also can't be mechanically explained due to shoulder socket movements seen in the film.

Also, when Patty is compared to Jim McClarin, her overall bulk (regardless of height) is stretching the credible homo sapien range.

So even if one is determined to deny the validity of the film, we still await a plausible explanation of how a pair of rodeo riders from Yakima pulled off such a hoax. Greg Long tried in The Making of Bigfoot and failed miserably. IMSO ("in my strong opinion"), more attempts to do so will only further strengthen the film's validity, and put even more pressure on the California Dept. of Fish and Game and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service to explain their complete failure to study or even comment on the film despite their full responsibility to do so.

Am I right about the humerus being too long and the forearm being too short? And I mean that to say the the forearm is really short because the humerus is so long. To be fair I am not a biologist and I'm not really clear on this topic so my ignorance on that is partially why I remain to be convinced by it, even though I do see the abnormality at a glance. 

25 minutes ago, Sengenjin said:

I'd like to ask you this question actually (PGF aside). I find a lot of videos that look to me to be completely empty actually have a comment section writhing with timestamps where people claim they see something extremely specific. Now, a skeptical person would object that believers "just see what they want to see, so they'll see BF everywhere". I find instead that people see it for themselves but have a hard time getting fellow believers to see it as well to great degree (unless it's really blatant with eyes and fur etc). I myself can't really find any good enough videos, my belief in BF comes from the testimonies, tree structures, and circumstantial evidence like transparent fur and cloaking hypotheses.  

There are tons and tons of pareidolia out there. Faces in trees and bushes. People point out 10 Bigfeet in the bushes in a Les Stroud video after the fact. Les never knew they were there. I dismiss this stuff off hand.

But let’s boil it down to brass tacks for a moment.

There are videos that show a Bigfoot without question. It’s not a stump, a bush or a bears rump. Everything can be ruled out except one. Is it a man in a fur suit? I’m pro kill. I’m very steadfast in my belief that no video on the planet will prove the existence of this species.

But with that said? I’m mesmerized by people who proclaim the PGF a hoax and yet believe in Bigfoot or believe that there are “real” videos out there some where. The PGF IS the gold standard. No other video stacks up. Not in quality. Location known. Trace evidence collected. If there is a better video out there? I’d like some one to point it out for me.

1 hour ago, norseman said:

There are videos that show a Bigfoot without question

Which ones strike you the most? I'm not trying to discredit anything, I'd just like to see them because I can't stop watching sighting footage. 

7 minutes ago, Sengenjin said:

Which ones strike you the most? I'm not trying to discredit anything, I'd just like to see them because I can't stop watching sighting footage. 

Besides the PGF the Russian almasty video with the thing running like an ape gives me a chill up my spin.

4 hours ago, Sengenjin said:

Googles arm bone diagram...So I don't know much about the proportion argument, is the claim that the humerus is too long for her size and hence the forearm, correspondingly, is too short? 

Yes, Patty's upper arm (from the elbow to the shouder) is much longer than humans who have long forearm and shorter upper arm. Take a look at a picture of Kevin McHale of the Boston Celtics and see how long his forearm is and short his upper arm is by comparision.  Then take a look at Patty's arm.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sengenjin said:

Am I right about the humerus being too long and the forearm being too short? And I mean that to say the forearm is really short because the humerus is so long. To be fair I am not a biologist and I'm not really clear on this topic so my ignorance on that is partially why I remain to be convinced by it, even though I do see the abnormality at a glance. 

No, Sen....the relative shortness of the forearms is due to an adaptation to life in an extremely cold environment. Shorter forelimbs reduce the rate of 'heat loss', in the body.

Neandertals had forearms, and lower-legs that were shorter, proportionally, than those of modern humans. Likewise, with Patty....her forearms and lower-legs appear relatively short. 

Neandertal-Human-Comparison1C.jpg

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Passionate Member
BFF Donor

I think Bill Munn's excellent research proves to me that Patty is not human, like us.

http://themunnsreport.com/

9 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

No, Sen....the relative shortness of the forearms is due to an adaptation to life in an extremely cold environment. Shorter forelimbs reduce the rate of 'heat loss', in the body.

Neandertals had forearms, and lower-legs that were shorter, proportionally, than those of modern humans. Likewise, with Patty....her forearms and lower-legs appear relatively short. 

Neandertal-Human-Comparison1C.jpg

Thank you that's very interesting, exactly what I wanted to know

• Engaged Member
BFF Donor
11 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

I think Bill Munn's excellent research proves to me that Patty is not human, like us.

http://themunnsreport.com/

Thanks. Read it and his book. 

20 hours ago, norseman said:

Besides the PGF the Russian almasty video with the thing running like an ape gives me a chill up my spin.

Good video. Kids seem legit. Probably not involved in the hoax. If it is. 

5 hours ago, Sengenjin said:

Thank you that's very interesting, exactly what I wanted to know

You're welcome, Sengenjin. :) 

I can post more on the 'arm proportion' line of analysis, at some point.....(in a different thread.)