Expedition Bigfoot claims to have found unknown primate eDNA

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
39 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Would pheromones fool dna testing? That seems to be a monkey wrench. 

Yeah.  I would assume that primate pheromones would carry the accompanying primate DNA.

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor
On 3/18/2021 at 3:37 AM, Arvedis said:

I have a hard time with "snow walker prime" since he is a babbler.  If anyone is able to tolerate this video, please post a summary of the argument if valid. 

I haven't watched the video yet, but I did just look through the comments...

Screenshot_20210319-135728.png

• 1 month later...
Arvedis
Posted (edited)

I sent a fb message to dr mayor asking for her opinion on this pheremone chip theory. Not surprised I have not received a reply after a few weeks. She is probably overloaded with messages but she's not off the hook since this explanation is the most plausible for the test results recorded by the ucla lab.

I also sent Greg Bambanek a message asking if his pheremone chips have ever been dna tested. Maybe a comparison can be done. He hasn't replied either as of yet.

Edited by Arvedis
hiflier
BFF Donor
38 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

I sent a fb message to dr mayor........Not surprised I have not received a reply after a few weeks.

38 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

I also sent Greg Bambanek a message.......He hasn't replied either as of yet.

Welcome to my world, A. Fun, eh? Should have been around me when I was tapping out emails to UFO people. Some would respond, like Nick Pope, and others wouldn't. I even wrote to the the Wing Commander at Wright Pat. Not about Alien bodies in freezers but about Black Triangles. Robert T. Bigelow, too, although he, too, was one of the non-responders. Now, who in their right mind would do that? So running down BF folks is small potatoes compared to who I used to write to ;)

Arvedis
23 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Welcome to my world, A. Fun, eh? Should have been around me when I was tapping out emails to UFO people. Some would respond, like Nick Pope, and others wouldn't. I even wrote to the the Wing Commander at Wright Pat. Not about Alien bodies in freezers but about Black Triangles. Robert T. Bigelow, too, although he, too, was one of the non-responders. Now, who in their right mind would do that? So running down BF folks is small potatoes compared to who I used to write to ;)

To be fair, FB messaging is not the best. I think Bambanek would be gunshy about his product being DNA tested but worth a shot.

And full disclosure, I was not accusatory at all.  I just asked if they thought it was possible the chips could be the reason for the test results. Crickets can be expected.

hiflier
BFF Donor

HAH! Crickets indeed :) Good job nonetheless though, Arvedis.