The Wine Berry Site

Skinwalker13

Very cool, I liked it! I have also seen that other guy, Ron Lanham, before but I can't place it. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

• Upvote 1

On 4/17/2021 at 12:52 PM, Believer57 said:

Very cool, I liked it! I have also seen that other guy, Ron Lanham, before but I can't place it. Keep up the good work!

Cheers!

Have you watched anything by small town monsters before? He was in one of their films about mothman.

On 4/17/2021 at 1:08 PM, norseman said:

Nice work on the video!

Thanks! This all took place around the time the bigfoot forum TV thing started buzzing around so we were originally going to be cutting portions of the investigation at wineberry for that purpose. Then all that seemed to go sideways so we decided to just release it ourselves. We had a great time documenting the entire thing as wemt went step by step in the investigation process so were just going to keep doing it when were out and producing a continued run of investigation based videos that are geared the same way this was and less of the gritty and fast paced vidoes we had released in the past.

• Upvote 2

On 4/18/2021 at 4:22 PM, Skinwalker13 said:

Have you watched anything by small town monsters before? He was in one of their films about mothman.

Ahh, yes, I watched the Mothman documentary. Thanks.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Believer57 said:

If the BF research path dries up, you can always be a stand-in for Captain America or U.S. Agent. :thumbsup:

CaptainAmerica.jpg

Skinwalker may have won the role to begin with. He was up against some golden boy genes. The actor's dad is Kurt Russell (Snake Plissken), mom is Goldie Hawn. 

Edited by Arvedis
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I love it!

I grew up with Kurt and Goldie going all the way back to Rowan and Martin's Laugh-In in the late 60s. Now my grandkids watch them in the Christmas Chronicle movies. I have become my father who always told me who the actors were on the shows I watched as a kid.

• Like 1

We just had a rogue snow storm go through the area, we were planning a trip out to wineberry in the next few weeks to check on the berry vine development. Our july expedition may be foiled a bit now if this storm causes another berry failure like we had last year. I'll post updates here when after we get back. 

• Upvote 1

That's too bad, especially that far South. Even in NY, we were not happy with it. I mowed my front yard on Tuesday and we needed a snow brush for the car on Wednesday.

On 3/10/2021 at 11:39 AM, Doodler said:

Yeah I will. I also caught your youtube channel and started watching there too. Very entertaining.

What's your YouTube channel?!

Oops, didn't read far enough down! Never mind 😁

Edited by Madison5716

On 4/21/2021 at 12:42 PM, Skinwalker13 said:

We just had a rogue snow storm go through the area, we were planning a trip out to wineberry in the next few weeks to check on the berry vine development. Our july expedition may be foiled a bit now if this storm causes another berry failure like we had last year. I'll post updates here when after we get back. 

I'm at decent elevation in the area and I'm not sure there was too much freeze damage from what I can tell.

Hope your site faired the same.

It was bizarre though!

Also snowed heavy yesterday - big flakes but was melting as soon as it hit the ground. Was very pretty.

• gigantor pinned this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic