How Does Bigfoot Find A Mate?

Henry Stevens

SSR Team

Good shout Mark, here's the BFRO report of it too - http://www.bfro.net/gdb/show_report.asp?id=22434 

• Thanks 1

Maybe the stick structures say " Hey, I'm in this area and available".  or some of the howls and tree knocks are Calling a mate.

Patti's jiggly bits notwithstanding, do we know they're mammals or even have mating rituals? It's all speculation until we get it documented from multiple encounters. Hopefully you don't broadcast the key signals during a hike in the woods indicating you're receptive. Could get uncomfortable.

53 minutes ago, Doodler said:

Patti's jiggly bits notwithstanding, do we know they're mammals or even have mating rituals? It's all speculation until we get it documented from multiple encounters. Hopefully you don't broadcast the key signals during a hike in the woods indicating you're receptive. Could get uncomfortable.

Hair and mammary glands fairly well define the order mammals.

• Upvote 2

Male Bigfoot walking up behind female Bigfoot with a rag....

"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

9 months later...boom, baby squatch.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Hair and mammary glands fairly well define the order mammals.

We have a type specimen and know those boobs are boobs? We have a witness statement about a female version breast feeding? Not to be picking nits, but we don't actually know they produce milk.

(If it has nipples you can milk it, perhaps make cheese or have it with cereal)

4 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Trust me when one is 7 foot and full of muscles . Finding a mate is no problem. 

Are we talking about the Sasquatch or are you showing off again?

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Trust me when one is 7 foot and full of muscles . Finding a mate is no problem. 

Unless your a girl....

4 hours ago, Doodler said:

We have a type specimen and know those boobs are boobs? We have a witness statement about a female version breast feeding? Not to be picking nits, but we don't actually know they produce milk.

(If it has nipples you can milk it, perhaps make cheese or have it with cereal)

Come on. Those are boobs, it’s a mammal. Unless your pulling out the hoax card? In which case? The hoaxer was still attempting to fake a mammal......

Just now, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Oh yeah?

Where's Hunster?

I have heard Alaskan nights git mighty cold! I will take a pass.

• Haha 1