How Does Bigfoot Find A Mate?

Henry Stevens

9 minutes ago, norseman said:

Come on. Those are boobs, it’s a mammal. Unless your pulling out the hoax card? In which case? The hoaxer was still attempting to fake a mammal......

Hmmm... unless it's like eyespot mimicry in certain species to deceive predators.  

Boob mimicry.  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Hmmm... unless it's like eyespot mimicry in certain species to deceive predators.  

Boob mimicry.  

I had a high-school girlfriend, a cheerleader. Good looking girl, well endowed, during games. Oddly, became a little less "well-figured" after changing from her cheerleading sweater. As if there weren't already enough life mysteries to a young Incorrigible.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, norseman said:

Come on. Those are boobs, it’s a mammal. Unless your pulling out the hoax card? In which case? The hoaxer was still attempting to fake a mammal......

Good point. I concede the point that we THINK they're mammals and male/female.

I'm not doubting the reports say the reporter is seeing male v female and roughly human shapes with bits where you would expect them in a human. There's loads of reports where the animal is reported to be female. I'm not doubting the interpretation of the reporter. I'm just saying we don't have a specimen and know for sure that the things are boobies and produce milk. We presume they are.

Are there reports of a bigfoot breast feeding? I can't search google for that while at work :) 

The SSRDB doesn't have a check box to search if the animal is observed to be male or female. The reporter table has m/f for reporter, but not for the subject.

Maybe what we see aren't really eyes, but exhaust vents for a coal-powered furnace that operates a steam engine within the torso of the creature.

Skepticism is welcome, but even good things can be taken a couple steps too far.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Admin
15 minutes ago, Doodler said:

Are there reports of a bigfoot breast feeding?

Right off hand, I think I can recall one instance of BF nursing activity and one incidence of BF mating activity out of the thousands of reports I have read. I do not remember the details, only that the activity took place. Seems to me that in both instances, they prefer privacy...which makes sense.

• 4 months later...

On 10/13/2019 at 10:02 AM, SWWASAS said:

He has had a female talk to him from outside his tent at night (not understandable but he said the female voice was very seductive in tone),  several times they have called him by his first name, they throw rocks to get his attention...   

On 7/8/2021 at 10:15 AM, MontanaFooter said:

thats got to be a first. a seductive tone does not sound squatch like . The part about a trading area sounds vague. Theres pieces to this story missing?

On 10/23/2019 at 9:26 AM, SWWASAS said:

He obviously has some sort of emotional tie to the female who talks to him at night. 

I think the Syndrome is a big part of the tendency for BF witnesses to assume that BF is a harmless "Harry and the Henderson"  character.     ... repeat encounters with the same creature promotes the Syndrome.      For those that do not know the Syndrome definition was created when some hostages became inexplicably sympathetic to the the ones that were holding them hostage.    Patty Hearst was a famous example of that happening.  The Syndrome crops up when someone is placed in a situation where their life and well being are in the hands of someone else like a hostage taker.     When the victim is not harmed, the captive begins to express gratitude by actually becoming sympathetic to their captors.  

4 hours ago, MontanaFooter said:

i don’t know what to say about that SWWASAS. A seductive squatch is an entirely new experience i would imagine for any one that finds themselves in the company of said female squatch. I guess what I can’t put together is if they are a shy or reclusive species and they are only comfortable seducing while hidden, what is their point maybe just to feel like the human male finds them to be arousing?

I’m stumped and I’m not sure I want to see the final product of that!

WOW!!!  

lf (2) (1).jpg

DxJUGVfW0AER6Yy (1).jpg

Edited by Arvedis
  • Haha 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2021 at 7:01 PM, norseman said:

Unless your a girl....

I don't know...  I'd date Amazon Eve at nearly 7'...

af0e3701-c0c1-4507-b3bd-eed197abd017?fit

27 minutes ago, PNWexplorer said:

I don't know...  I'd date Amazon Eve at nearly 7'...

af0e3701-c0c1-4507-b3bd-eed197abd017?fit

• Haha 1