Mountain Giants---Yea or Nay?

Henry Stevens

2 hours ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

The tallest Alaskan sighting that I have personally been told about was estimated to be about 10 ft tall. I believe that was not an accurate estimate and find 8 ft is probably more likely the size. Unfortunately, I live too far away from the sighting to go and take any measurements.

At 7'7", Manute Bol was stared at with awe no matter where he went.  I can only imagine what something 8' tall, muscular, lightning fast, and 800lbs would look like. It would make Shaq like like a peanut...and that's saying something.

The measurements of Robert Wadlow are amazing including his 37-size shoes.  I mentioned Shaq because I was recently in a Staples store and they had a cut designed to be lifesize. It draws your attention.

That said, one can only imagine the shoulder width of a male sasquatch compared to Shaq.

Shaq's shoulder width of 28 inches is about the same as Patty's. But Shaq's 28 inches is with him at 7'1".

Patty's 28 inches is from a ratio where she would be a good foot shorter. If Patty had been as tall as Shaq? Her shoulder width ratio would place her shoulders somewhere between 36-38 inches. Her height/shoulder ratio being somewhere around 2.23.

I think that it is a combination of people's inability to accurately judge height and size under the best of conditions as well as the stress induced by seeing something terrifying that isn't supposed to exist.  It magnifies an already massive creature into gigantic proportions.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, hiflier said:

Shaq's shoulder width of 28 inches is about the same as Patty's. But Shaq's 28 inches is with him at 7'1".

Patty's 28 inches is from a ratio where she would be a good foot shorter. If Patty had been as tall as Shaq? Her shoulder width ratio would place her shoulders somewhere between 36-38 inches. Her height/shoulder ratio being somewhere around 2.23.

I think the ratio you allude to is called the ASH ratio (ArmSpan to Height).  Most adult men are around 1.04 and women 1.02. Gigantofootecus did a lot of work on this subject matter and estimated Patty around 1.30 which, if correct, would put her outside human dimension. In my opinion, his phenomenal work on this subject has been the most compelling argument for Patty being a real sasquatch.

Edited by wiiawiwb
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I think that it is a combination of people's inability to accurately judge height and size under the best of conditions as well as the stress induced by seeing something terrifying that isn't supposed to exist.  It magnifies an already massive creature into gigantic proportions.

Not to mention her incredible bulk. 

• gigantor featured this topic
41 minutes ago, wiiawiwb said:

I think the ratio you allude to is called the ASH ratio (ArmSpan to Height).

That isn't the ratio that I'm alluding to. For the sake of clarification, without alluding, I'm referring to the bideltoid to height ratio.

Edited by hiflier

Hiflier, you did a lot of work on Patty’s shoulder width, that convinced you the PGF is real. Did your conclusions match or differ from Gigantofootecus? Or were you studying different aspects?

• gigantor unfeatured this topic