Bigfoot and Giants - What is Missing?

Believer57

@Arvedis

11 hours ago, Arvedis said:

How would the info be hidden?  Outside of dictatorships and communism, governments generally don't tell their schools what to teach.

So my wife is a teacher and the US Govt has 100% controled the info taught in classrooms for the last 15 years. Its done through stamdardized testing, if its not on the test its not taught. Which is why classes like home economics, civics, and economics are no longer taught in schools. They simply are not on the tests. Even textbooks have been formated as such, if its not on the test its not in the text either.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

So my big question Is 7-7.5 ft really a giant human or does that sound like something that were a bit more familiar with on this forum? 

That is the million dollar question, and one I would like the answer to.  What would it take to gain permission for an archaeological excavation of the burial mounds for the purpose of exhuming and investigating these giant skeletons? 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

So this is a topic ive actually been writing a book about over the last 3 years (literally). As late as the late 90's the Giants discovered here in the mounds of WV were actually in our textbooks and taught as part of "West Virginia History". The "coverup" was conducted by simply using idiots to do the work guaranteeing misshandeling of artifacts and remains. There were 3 giants exhumed from the Charleston area, 1 in the Creil Mound, 2 from the Shawnee mound. Dont let the names fool ya, they were both constructed by the Adena here in the state around the same time that Moses was leading Israelites out of egypt. A vast majority of the artifacts went missing, there is a paper record of 1 of the Giants being returned, for re-burial, to the deleware. Once that return took place and the ceremony preformed the remaines are set to never be disturbed again. We also turned up what we believe to be the earliest bigfoot Effigy on historic record in a private collection of artifacts that had been removed from the mounds illegally, and had been found at artifact dump sites along the Ohio River (yep thats a thing, blew my mind but attests to the degree of misshandeling) the tribal lore of " the other tribe" "elder brother" etc began as peaceful and had elements of co-habitation. It wasnt until the tribes began to war with themselves that the stories of "red haired giants", "cannibal giants", and "wars with gaints" started poping up in their history.

So my big question Is 7-7.5 ft really a giant human or does that sound like something that were a bit more familiar with on this forum? 

Is this one of those Hanlon's razor situations? "never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"?

There's been a few threads in the past few months that boils down to incompetence vs conspiracy. I'm in the conspiracy camp simply because the revelation that there's a second bipedal sentient being on the planet would rock religions, institutions and governments to their core. But I'm not opposed to believing people are just dumb too.

14 minutes ago, Doodler said:

a second bipedal sentient being on the planet would rock religions, institutions and governments to their core.

I think that's probably a bit of an over statement, especially on the religion and govt front. Most the bigfooters ive met in person are quite the religious bunch, and the govt would likely just pretend it never happened lol.

34 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

What would it take to gain permission for an archaeological excavation of the burial mounds

This is nearly impossible. They are all protected sites these days and this is why: 20 miles down the road from me 180 mounds once stood, today there are 3 left all of which the center chambers had been excavated or partially excavated. These three are where 7-7.5 foot beings were found wearing very large copper adornments around their wrists and copper plates placed on their chests as well during burial. There is a protected field of 30 unlisted mounds that were going to conduct a LiDAR survey of this fall, any kind of NDI (non-distructive inspection) is permited at most historic sites. Thats lukely the only way were going to see anything in modern day.

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

<video snipped>

Leonard Nimoy is the narrator so that's a plus!

Maybe I watched this before but not all the way through. The vid started around 35 minutes in and at 36 mins,  Spock tells us the average height of the skeletons was 5'4".

8 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

20 miles down the road from me 180 mounds once stood, today there are 3 left all of which the center chambers had been excavated or partially excavated. These three are where 7-7.5 foot beings were found wearing very large copper adornments around their wrists and copper plates placed on their chests as well during burial. There is a protected field of 30 unlisted mounds that were going to conduct a LiDAR survey of this fall, any kind of NDI (non-destructive inspection) is permitted at most historic sites. Thats likely the only way were going to see anything in modern day.

LiDAR sounds like an awesome project.   I am going to research the WVA mounds and see what's up.

9 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

So my wife is a teacher and the US Govt has 100% controlled the info taught in classrooms for the last 15 years. Its done through standardized testing, if its not on the test its not taught. Which is why classes like home economics, civics, and economics are no longer taught in schools. They simply are not on the tests. Even textbooks have been formatted as such, if its not on the test its not in the text either.

I could be wrong but standardized testing seems more of a guideline and not a requirement. The education "experts" want to give kids a path to succeed. So by standardizing, you get a common guideline to measure kids' success.  The classes that got cut, who knows, maybe budget. The ones you list don't seem essential. Though, who didn't like HomeEc!

What happens with education is people get interested in things and figure stuff out on their own as they move on in life.  In most countries, people can pursue a field they are interested in. In countries with communism, it's not as clear cut what career to go into if you have no clue yourself.  While the gov may not force you into a career, they encourage you to pursue something on the list. If you don't find something, they figure it for you.

Edited by Arvedis

44 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

I could be wrong but standardized testing seems more of a guideline and not a requirement

100% a federal requirement after "no kid left behind". The teachers only have a few weeks of time thats not fully devoted to the content on the standardized testing checklists. If they don't meet those requirements then they lose funding.

As for the sightings clip only 3 bodies that were recovered were of "extraordinary size" so the average height of the adena people was 5'4. They exhumed nearly 200 mounds, only 3 anomolies were ever mentioned in Charleston. Other than that just look up the late 1800-early 1900s Buero of Ethnology of the Smithsonian, and the ethnology reports of the state of WV, Theres a few hundered documents that will keep your free time occupied for a while. 

There's your reality show moment:

narrator: "what are you up to skinwalker?"

skinwalker: "working my way through a few hundred pages of west virginia ethnology reports from the 1800s:popcorn:

• Haha 1

@Arvedis it took a few months lol, several visits to local library,looking through onlime directories, their evidence retrieval was a absolute disaster.

13 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

100% a federal requirement after "no kid left behind". The teachers only have a few weeks of time thats not fully devoted to the content on the standardized testing checklists. If they don't meet those requirements then they lose funding.

As for the sightings clip only 3 bodies that were recovered were of "extraordinary size" so the average height of the adena people was 5'4. They exhumed nearly 200 mounds, only 3 anomolies were ever mentioned in Charleston. Other than that just look up the late 1800-early 1900s Buero of Ethnology of the Smithsonian, and the ethnology reports of the state of WV, Theres a few hundered documents that will keep your free time occupied for a while. 

I am trying to track down the exact opposite right now...

There are stories of SMALL bodies that were located in a mound in this region.  They were allegedly the size of a small child, but all had evidence of wisdom teeth and other signs of being small, full grown adults.  These bodies were also reported to be wearing elaborate copper jewelry and breastplates.  

The small size could match up with the legends of the Moon Eyed People or the Yehasuri/Yunwi Tsundi...all Native American accounts of little people in the caves and mountains.

• Upvote 1

On 3/11/2021 at 7:29 AM, Skinwalker13 said:

Interesting question.   I'd say we need a skeleton to study to be sure.    Measurements, calculation of intermembral index, examination of the skull, pelvis, and ankles .. should tell us pretty decisively.   (While we're doing that, lets do some DNA!  :))  

Size seems to vary somewhat regionally.   Given the 2 I've seen, I would say 7 to 7.5 feet would be late juvenile / early adolescent, definitely not an adult.  Youth might throw our assumptions about IM index, etc off since they are presumably mostly based on adult sizes.   

MIB

• Upvote 1

On 3/11/2021 at 8:06 AM, Doodler said:

I'm in the conspiracy camp simply because the revelation that there's a second bipedal sentient being on the planet would rock religions, institutions and governments to their core. But I'm not opposed to believing people are just dumb too.

Agreed to both! People are evil and people are idiots.

A lot of the old newspaper stuff is just essentially tabloid stories about giants that was designed to sell newspapers. That's all. Uneducated but smart folks making a buck however they could. I don't think any of that is true. It's sensationalism designed to entertain. Like our "Finding Bigfoot" show today. A little bit of truth and a some talent and you're in the money. 

They could have been finding dinosaur bones or the bones of mega fauna, and not knowing what they were digging up.

I do not believe in giants. I do know Bigfoot exist as a species. The world is a stranger place than we know, so I'll keep looking out there, but...

However, there are MANY reports of very human-like Bigfoots, with very little hair. I am open to the idea that there's variations in hairy news, just like us. Some tribes/families may be more or less hirsute than others.

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 1