Bigfoot Encounters in the Pacific Northwest

BeansBaxter78

Our new film is out and available to rent or buy on Vimeo. It was filmed in Stevens County in 2019.

Movie Poster.jpg

• Upvote 4

Congratulations! Soooo cool :) I will definitely have a gander at that one.

20 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

@BeansBaxter78

Will it be available on Amazon?

I believe so but I don't have a timeline on that. I'm just along for the ride and the fun stuff.

On 3/25/2021 at 4:59 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

@BeansBaxter78

Will it be available on Amazon?

So I just got word that Amazon will not be showing it. Apparently, back in February they made the decision to stop accepting unsolicited content like many documentaries and other similar things? Bummer. I think Stephen is looking into alternative venues. But Vimeo is actually a nice platform. I have the app on my TV and it works a lot like Youtube.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

So I just got word that Amazon will not be showing it. Apparently, back in February they made the decision to stop accepting unsolicited content like many documentaries and other similar things? Bummer. I think Stephen is looking into alternative venues. But Vimeo is actually a nice platform. I have the app on my TV and it works a lot like Youtube.

That sucks!

Those independent documentaries are one of the few things that I watch on Prime.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Update...the doc is now on Amazon. I guess if you label it as something other than a documentary, they will accept it.

• Thanks 1

I’ve bought it, thanks!

Just a FYI it’s pronounced Call-ville. Not Coal-ville.

So I watched it. Very cool.

I would have liked to have seen the foot cast cleaned up! Did your get anything on the trail cameras?

I know exactly where you guys camped. Lot of Moose in there. The one audio was two blows from a whitetail deer.

Nice job!

I also rented this video and thought it was well done. It was informative and everyone talked to the audience so you felt like you were right there as part of the camp and expedition. I also liked Will Ulmer and the awesome showing of firearms! :bow:

Oh, and Beans, that is one heck of a tattoo on your forearm! :)

Cheers!