One Seriously Suspicious Frame

smokingdino

97920945eb91f90958caad130bf6bef0-full.jp

I'm posting this image for serious discussion and for me to make my own observations.

I added the red and pink arrows.

Red arrow is pointing at a suspicious line across the back of the subject. This line strikes the very spot where a pullover shirt-type costume top would end. If you study the back of the subject very closely, the fur does not appear patchy or worn. It just looks shiny in the light.

Pink arrow is pointing at the perfectly white foot. Looks an awful lot like one of Patterson's plaster casts attached to the bottom of the costume shoe. This would serve three purposes: 1) Prevent the foot from being "floppy" 2) Create the necessary foot with toes shape and 3) Actually make footprints in the soil precisely where the subject walked.

And the bottom of the foot is too white to be real.

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Red arrow-. You mean this line?

0_CATERS_GORILLA_POSES_FOR_THE_CAMERA_01-680x1024.jpg

Not saying that Party is an ape, but why would that line be an issue?

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 1

Pink arrow- if I walked across that white, sandy ground and the bottoms of my boots showed up white on film, would you assume that I had attached plaster casts to the bottoms of those boots?  Or would you assume that they had become covered in that white sand during my walk?

Your PGF 'gotcha' posts are becoming boring.  You don't believe that the PGF is legitimate.  Good for you.  It's like you are trying to count some sort of skeptic's coup by coming on here as opposed to being someone who is genuinely interested in (but kind of skeptical about) the PGF but wants to learn more.   Sounds like you already know everything that you feel you need to know about the subject.  

Just my opinion.

48 minutes ago, smokingdino said:

I'm posting this image for serious discussion........

Yeah, right. Are you an ISF participant?

9 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Red arrow-. You mean this line?

0_CATERS_GORILLA_POSES_FOR_THE_CAMERA_01-680x1024.jpg

Not saying that Party is an ape, but why would that line be an issue?

Because the line on the PGF subject looks like the end of a shirt tail. The line on the back of this ape is more or less the same color as the rest of the ape's body.

• Downvote 2

1 minute ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Pink arrow- if I walked across that white, sandy ground and the bottoms of my boots showed up white on film, would you assume that I had attached plaster casts to the bottoms of those boots?  Or would you assume that they had become covered in that white sand during my walk?

No. Sand on the bottom of boots would not be that white and would not be that uniform.

Even snow, which is bright white and very clingy does not produce uniform whiteness:

Xtratuf-boot-soles-two-people.jpg

• Downvote 1

4 minutes ago, smokingdino said:

Because the line on the PGF subject looks like the end of a shirt tail.........

Yeah, that's what it is, Dude. You're freaking brilliant. Fifty bloody years of biologists, moton picture creature builders, anatomists, primatologists, and other experts, and it was you who finally figured it out. Thanks for that. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Yeah, that's what it is, Dude. You're freaking brilliant. Fifty bloody years of biologists, moton picture creature builders, anatomists, primatologists, and other experts, and it was you who finally figured it out. Thanks for that. 

SHUT ER DOWN, BOYS!  WE'RE DONE HERE!

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot
  • Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, smokingdino said:

No. Sand on the bottom of boots would not be that white and would not be that uniform.

Even snow, which is bright white and very clingy does not produce uniform whiteness:

Xtratuf-boot-soles-two-people.jpg

I am sure that if I cared to look long enough, I could find a picture with lighter sand.

I, too, can cherry-pick random images off of the internet. 

Looks pretty uniform to me.

stock-photo-bottom-of-male-feet-covered-with-sand-on-the-beach-in-sunshine-1128809915.jpg

Or, maybe this guy strapped plaster casts to his feet before he went to the beach....

2 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Or, maybe this guy strapped plaster casts to his feet before he went to the beach....

Notice that it isn't white and, more importantly, notice the wrinkles in the flesh of the bottom of the foot.

The film subject would almost certainly exhibit the same -- full of organic imperfections.

• Downvote 3

1 minute ago, smokingdino said:

Notice that it isn't white and, more importantly, notice the wrinkles in the flesh of the bottom of the foot.

The film subject would almost certainly exhibit the same -- full of organic imperfections.

Would you agree or disagree that the bottom of the foot is extremely close in color to the ground in the PGF?

Also, would you say that the PGF was shot up close on modern HD digital video?  Or, was it shot at a distance using 1960's era technology?

Also, since you are unable to make out the details of Jackie Kennedy's face here, would you say that JFK was not assassinated in Dallas in 1963?  

Zapruder_cropped_forstory.jpg

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, smokingdino said:

Light colored dirt and the distance of the film subject from the camera. Seems pretty straight forward to me. 

Yep, troll is grasping at straws.