One Seriously Suspicious Frame

Backdoc
BFF Donor
6 hours ago, Rockape said:

A lot of them have been members here. I'll give them one thing though, they at least were educated on the subject and knew the details.

True.   In most of those cases, they seem to possess at least an above average knowledge of the PGF filming event and the players involved.   I'll rank their general knowledge of those events higher than my own.   In this recent case, I doubt that past group of knowledgeable skeptics/ banned posters would have even claimed this smokingdino guy.   

This guy made me actually miss some of that old gang of troublemakers :-)

Edited by Backdoc
  • Upvote 1
Rockape
10 minutes ago, Backdoc said:

This guy made me actually miss some of that old gang of troublemakers :-)

LOL, yeah, I think some of them were at one time believers but went the other way. Some I think are still believers and are trying to convince themselves Bigfoot doesn't exist, not anyone else.

Doubting and pointing out plausible, logical explanations is healthy for the discussion here, but absolute denial, scoffing doesn't add anything to the conversation other than insults really.

Myself, I am a skeptic, I don't know if they exist or not, I have not made up my mind one way or the other. If I ever decide they don't exist, I'll never spend anymore time on the subject.

• Upvote 1
SweatyYeti

Gee, I missed this entire "debate"/pointless argument. :popcorn:

I've been busy posting on another Bigfoot forum.....and, researching evidence of the creatures within the Hockomock Swamp, and southeastern Mass....(not far from where I live).

Wolfjewel

Sweaty, I’d like to talk to you some time about the Hockomock Swamp. I live north and east of it. Drove past a few months ago, couldn’t figure out where people park and where the trails are.

wiiawiwb
BFF Donor
3 hours ago, SweatyYeti said:

Gee, I missed this entire "debate"/pointless argument. :popcorn:

I've been busy posting on another Bigfoot forum.....and, researching evidence of the creatures within the Hockomock Swamp, and southeastern Mass....(not far from where I live).

Good to have you back Sweaty!!

Catmandoo
BFF Donor
On 3/29/2021 at 12:01 PM, norseman said:

. How we treated Dino here was ridiculously nice compared to how you will be treated over there. 

Do you miss the 'flamethrower'  Emoji?

SweatyYeti
On 4/2/2021 at 5:18 AM, wiiawiwb said:

Good to have you back Sweaty!!

Thanks, wiiawiwb. :) 

One of these days, I would like to get back to posting some stuff/analysis about the Patterson Film. 

I'll also post some things that I've been finding, regarding evidence of sasquatches within the Hockomock Swamp....(and the surrounding area).

I had always dismissed any/all reports of sightings, and footprint finds, in southeastern Mass.....but, in recent times...I have heard about encounters with Bigfoot evidence from people that I know....friends, and co-workers.

One such friend is someone I work with...who came across a very interesting/intriguing batch of evidence, in the woods right beside Lake Nippenicket, in Bridgewater.

He, and a few friends of his, after walking deep into the remote woods on the west side of the Lake, one night.....came across a setting, where the very tall grass had been matted-down.....and, there was a stacked-up pile of eaten cobs of corn. The type of corn was 'Indian Corn'....which has very hard kernals....too hard for people to chew/eat....(which is the reason why that variety of corn is used mainly for ornamental purposes).

In addition, they found a very large dung pile, a little over a hundred feet away....much too large to have been from a human.

I have spoken to one of my co-worker's friends about the claim....and he corroborated it. 

There really is only 1 species of animal which could account for all the things they found at the site.....and that is, a sasquatch.

One other thing, that makes the existence of a sasquatch, or two....plausible....within southeastern Mass./the Hockomock...is the FACT that Moose have made their way down there, from the central part of the State:

https://www.southcoasttoday.com/article/20030318/News/303189956

"Moose sightings in Southeastern Massachusetts particularly in the Taunton/Raynham area and also in Swansea have been mounting during the past year and this weekend’s collision confirms that moose are (or were) alive and well and living among us. Moose inhabited this area in Colonial times but because of the deforestation that resulted when land was cleared for farm fields lumber and firewood North America’s largest animal lost its woodland habitat in Massachusetts and vanished from the Bay State.

Moose also disappeared from New Hampshire and Vermont but with a vast uninhabited and thickly wooded landscape in Maine the moose hung on there.

As farms were later abandoned and fields grew back into forests the moose population rebounded. They returned to New Hampshire and Vermont and over the past few years have filtered down into Massachusetts.

“It’s difficult to get a handle on the exact number of moose in the state” said MassWildlife biologist Bill Davis who guessed “that there are probably around 500 animals and that’s conservative. Biologists base the estimate on the number of sightings and the range of those sightings which almost are statewide now.”

If a Moose could make the trip....then I see no reason why a Sasquatch couldn't do so, also. ;)

Edited by SweatyYeti
  • Upvote 1
SweatyYeti

Btw, wiiawiwb....I should have asked...how has your search for Bigfoot evidence in ***** been going?? :popcorn:

I'm guessing you're still doing a lot of hiking. :) 

BFF Donor

Hi Sweaty. It's never produces as much as I'd like in the time frame I'm hoping for. Like fishing, I just try to keep my lures in the water, moving, and wait for the tug on the line.

With Spring here, I'll be out hiking quite a bit. I've always thought it would be the best time for a sighting, the earlier the better. Hope springs eternal!!

Huntster
On 3/28/2021 at 10:22 AM, smokingdino said:

........Incidentally, evidently the police were giving Bigfoot a sobriety test that night.

You're long overdue for a sobriety test, especially considering your admission of smoking something along with the hallucinating we are all observing.