Jump to content

One Seriously Suspicious Frame


smokingdino
 Share

Recommended Posts

This was taken from a 1960s era home movie.  

 

It supposedly proves the existence of a middle class family in a place called "California".  

 

However, a real human face has much more detail and definition than what is displayed on this still image.

 

Therefore, it is obvious that these are not 'real people', but are instead poorly formed wax figures. Also, since there are no embedded metadata in this image providing precise GPS coordinates, I would go as far as to suggest that California itself does not exist.

 

 

Screenshot_20210326-171155.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Incorrigible1 said:

trolling.jpg

That reminds me...I need to go over to the fishing forum and talk about how much I hate fishing.  

 

I will start off by telling them that I have never fished before, but am interested in discussing it to learn more.  Then, I am going to start a couple of threads basically saying that there is no difference between fishing and just sitting there looking stupid in a ridiculous hat.

 

Be right back...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ok.  That didn't go over too well.  

 

They didn't buy my "I'm a fishing skeptic" line and told me to kick rocks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, smokingdino said:

97920945eb91f90958caad130bf6bef0-full.jp

 

I'm posting this image for serious discussion and for me to make my own observations.

 

I added the red and pink arrows.

 

Red arrow is pointing at a suspicious line across the back of the subject. This line strikes the very spot where a pullover shirt-type costume top would end. If you study the back of the subject very closely, the fur does not appear patchy or worn. It just looks shiny in the light.

 

Pink arrow is pointing at the perfectly white foot. Looks an awful lot like one of Patterson's plaster casts attached to the bottom of the costume shoe. This would serve three purposes: 1) Prevent the foot from being "floppy" 2) Create the necessary foot with toes shape and 3) Actually make footprints in the soil precisely where the subject walked.

 

And the bottom of the foot is too white to be real.

 

Thoughts?

That still doesn't explain how the film subject was able to leave prints an inch and a quarter deep in the hard soil when a 200lb man was barely able to leave an impression one fourth of an inch deep in the same soil. The estimated weight of the film subject is between 600 and 700lbs based upon the calculations from the depth of the footprints cast. 

 

Do you expect us to believe that Patterson hired a 7ft 600-700lb muscular man to tramp around Bluff Creek in a monkey suit? If you look at the film subject you can see that it is heavily muscled and not obese in the slightest. Human beings don't get that muscular. Not even on steroids. 

Edited by Wooly Booger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Ok.  That didn't go over too well.  

 

They didn't buy my "I'm a fishing skeptic" line and told me to kick rocks.

Good idea! And while you're at it I'm going to head over to a vegan forum and mention that I'm on the carnivore diet and think eating vegetables is lame. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

Good idea! And while you're at it I'm going to head over to a vegan forum and mention that I'm on the carnivore diet and think eating vegetables is lame. 

"I am not a vegetarian, but am interested in learning more about it."

 

First post..."WTH is wrong with you people?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

"I am not a vegetarian, but am interested in learning more about it."

 

First post..."WTH is wrong with you people?"

That's basically what this fellow is doing here. If he thinks the Patterson-Gimlin Film is fake and that he has all the answers how is he not wasting his time being here? 

 

Maybe the federal government really is trying to cover up the existence of Sasquatch by spreading misinformation. Which is why they sent their most inept operative to troll this forum. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Wooly Booger said:

That's basically what this fellow is doing here. If he thinks the Patterson-Gimlin Film is fake and that he has all the answers how is he not wasting his time being here? 

 

Maybe the federal government really is trying to cover up the existence of Sasquatch by spreading misinformation. Which is why they sent their most inept operative to troll this forum. 

It takes a particular type of person to go out and crusade on the internet...

ddd439116a7e12625de54132e8a40026.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, BlackRockBigfoot said:

It takes a particular type of person to go out and crusade on the internet...

ddd439116a7e12625de54132e8a40026.gif

But...but... he gets to live in his mom's basement for free and eat microwave pizza all day...

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

That still doesn't explain how the film subject was able to leave prints an inch and a quarter deep in the hard soil...

 

Well, now, which way is it? Was the soil loose enough to cover the bottom of the subject's sole? Or was it hard such that it resisted foot impressions?

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, smokingdino said:

 

Well, now, which way is it? Was the soil loose enough to cover the bottom of the subject's sole? Or was it hard such that it resisted foot impressions?

Weak.

 

This is boring.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, smokingdino said:

 

Well, now, which way is it? Was the soil loose enough to cover the bottom of the subject's sole? Or was it hard such that it resisted foot impressions?

Is that straw man the best rebuttal you've got? Because if it is than the skeptics are in big trouble. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I am hoping that the next troll stays more interesting longer.

I'm fairly new here and this is my first experience with a skeptroll. Any memorable ones I should be aware of?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...