One Seriously Suspicious Frame

smokingdino

2 hours ago, smokingdino said:

2 hours ago, smokingdino said:

97920945eb91f90958caad130bf6bef0-full.jp

I added the red and pink arrows.

Btw, thanks for clarifying this...

For a minute I thought that this might have been a guy in a suit with big foam red and pink arrows on it.  

Edited by BlackRockBigfoot

Thought I'd put this up to show that if one is going to cherry pick something then one should cherry pick EVERYTHING. Because if they did they would run across stuff like this which shows toe flex as well as calf musculature and its flexion as well. Do the work, smokindino:

Patty-RightFootToesAG3_zpsadd8739b.gif?w

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

I'm fairly new here and this is my first experience with a skeptroll. Any memorable ones I should be aware of?

One of the old timers can chime in about the Golden Age Of Bigfoot Trolls.  I came on board after Gigantor stretched forth his iron hand and brought order from chaos.

2 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Thought I'd put this up to show that if one is going to cherry pick something then one should cherry pick EVERYTHING. Because if they did they would run across stuff like this which shows toe flex as well as calf musculature and its flexion as well. Do the work, smokindino:

Holy hell.  That's a great gif.

17 minutes ago, hiflier said:

If there was ever a frame of the PGF that refutes the man in a suit hypothesis, this is it. 

Well done. 

We  ALL have Sweaty Yeti and others to thank for stuff like this. Because, unlike our new "friend" here, SW DID do the work :)

Also, in the original cibachrome frames (NOT the COPIES) the sand isn't white, it's gray and so is the sand stuck to Patty's left foot which SHOWS her toes. I'll let smokindino find that one. Looking for it should keep h/she out of our hair for a while ;)

Edited by hiflier

Some people have nothing better to do than become instant experts. Photo interpreters poof!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, John B said:

Some people have nothing better to do than become instant experts. Photo interpreters poof!

Got that right, JB!

3 hours ago, smokingdino said:

97920945eb91f90958caad130bf6bef0-full.jp

I'm posting this image for serious discussion and for me to make my own observations.

I added the red and pink arrows.

Red arrow is pointing at a suspicious line across the back of the subject. This line strikes the very spot where a pullover shirt-type costume top would end. If you study the back of the subject very closely, the fur does not appear patchy or worn. It just looks shiny in the light.

Pink arrow is pointing at the perfectly white foot. Looks an awful lot like one of Patterson's plaster casts attached to the bottom of the costume shoe. This would serve three purposes: 1) Prevent the foot from being "floppy" 2) Create the necessary foot with toes shape and 3) Actually make footprints in the soil precisely where the subject walked.

And the bottom of the foot is too white to be real.

Thoughts?

This is old hat.

A) Many human women have that line across the top of their butt. See pic.

B) Patty is walking in wet sandy substrate. Plus if you look at a sub saharan Africans feet? The sole appears white when compared to the rest of the skin. See other pic.

I think you need to do some research in this sub forum in order to see what points have already been addressed.

22D835A2-FE3F-4625-A20F-644B4C9B6EB0.jpeg

F95B4CB5-6A27-4C96-8E9E-4F78A4CD2E52.webp

45 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

I'm fairly new here and this is my first experience with a skeptroll. Any memorable ones I should be aware of?

Kitakaze.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Kitakaze.

And the list of the past goes on and on, but currently, conditions have greatly improved. A lot of the circular dialogue that used to plague this Forum has also disappeared. Circular dialogue being one of the tools of the trade for denialists and hard-line skeptics alike.

2 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Btw, thanks for clarifying this...

For a minute I thought that this might have been a guy in a suit with big foam red and pink arrows on it.  

Silly believer, that's a man in a suit with big foam red and pink arrows nailed to the tree on his right.  #sarcasm.

Actually, when you compare the sections of fur on the PGF subject with the sections of fur on the ape posted by Black Rock, there is some serious correlation going on there.

Darker or raised section from the head to the upper middle of the back? check

Different hair coloration/length/direction on the shoulders? check

Visible crease down the spine to the butt? check

Dark band just above the butt around the waist? check

Some lighter coloration where the [[deleted by censors]] would be? check

darker/longer hair on the back upper legs?  check

So this is a suit so great that it could have been used in the Planet of the Apes movies (why did the apes wear clothes in those movies?) and somehow no one has figured that out before?

If only this forum had a member who was versed in the creation of special effects and making monster suits (and the make-up needed for the face) who was intimately familiar with the techniques and materials available in the 1960s who could tell us if making this suit was even remotely possible.

4 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

...eat microwave pizza...

wouldn't that make the pizza soggy?  Let's hope that frozen pizza connoisseurs know to bake their pizza.

``````````

@smokingdino, why is it important to you to try and discredit the PGF and Bob Gimlin? There are all kinds of mysteries out there. Most people who study Bigfoot do so in search of answers. People who attack the credibility of evidence and arrow pointer types like yourself are always wrong.  Perhaps you can be encouraged to find something you are good at instead of focusing on Bigfoot, which is not your strong suit.  

Edited by Arvedis
  • Thanks 1

"If only this forum had a member who was versed in the creation of special effects and making monster suits (and the make-up needed for the face) who was intimately familiar with the techniques and materials available in the 1960s who could tell us if making this suit was even remotely possible."

Actually, the forum does. I just need to run to the pet store and get a pound of troll food.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2