One Seriously Suspicious Frame

smokingdino

One more offer to @smokingdino before this thread gets locked. If you need assistance cooking frozen pizza, just say the word,. You would find many people here willing to help you out.

• Haha 2

BFF Donor
49 minutes ago, smokingdino said:

What purpose would the truck and rope serve?

To help the guy wearing stompers to make a longer more believable stride length.

BFF Donor
1 hour ago, Moonface said:

Out of interest, how far away is Bluff Creek from roads/houses etc?

73060EEA-19E9-4555-9C85-4FFF794BB373.png

18 minutes ago, norseman said:

To help the guy wearing stompers to make a longer more believable stride length.

And then they would go back and erase the tire tracks?

• Downvote 2

BFF Donor
Just now, smokingdino said:

And then they would go back and erase the tire tracks?

Nope. Your stuck with the tire tracks. Roads go for miles. It would be impossible. But your tire tracks blend in with the rest.

When you find tracks on roads? Meh.

It’s when you find giant trackways way off the beaten path is when your hackles raise up.

BFF Donor
3 hours ago, norseman said:

How is this logic escaping you?

Not escaping ... just as hilfier said, its being ignored.  Truly, we'd get the same value out of these threads if they were immediately locked.

3 hours ago, smokingdino said:

.......A creature walking through the woods that doesn't regularly shower would logically have very dirty feet. That the PGF subject's feet are so white is extremely suspicious, if you think about it objectively.

Just out of curiosity, how do YOU explain the white/grey soles of the feet? Are those the soles of a white racist cowboy named Bob? Or did the suit maker run out of black material and decide to finish the soles with a white sheet from the bed? 

Clearly, it could not possibly be because the subject was walking in and out if the creek (you know.........the one Patterson ran across while filming) and getting the flood washed sands sticking to its soles. That's because you say so, despite never having been to the site then or any other time over the past 54 years. You simply proclaim it. 

BFF Donor

There is a private little term I use for such situations: "NOVA", which is my shortcut for "No Value Added". Seems rather apropos in this case.

Edited by hiflier

3 hours ago, smokingdino said:

........Was this determination made by an independent, objective, qualified scientist?.......

If it was, would you accept it? I have already posted a quote from anatomist D. W. Grieve of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine in 1971 regarding the film and asked for your reaction. I'm still waiting.

10 minutes ago, Trogluddite said:

........Truly, we'd get the same value out of these threads if they were immediately locked.

Why can't we just beat this silly troll up until he decides he's had enough? That's what happens if a proponent has the courage to visit the ISF. Isn't turnabout fair play?

Just my luck, the local pet store is out of troll food, and has it on backorder. What else can I say.

• Upvote 1

BFF Donor
31 minutes ago, Trogluddite said:

Not escaping ... just as hilfier said, its being ignored.  Truly, we'd get the same value out of these threads if they were immediately locked.

Not so sure....

43 minutes ago, Huntster said:

Why can't we just beat this silly troll up until he decides he's had enough? That's what happens if a proponent has the courage to visit the ISF. Isn't turnabout fair play?

Agreed. I'm in the mood for skewered troll tonight. 

4 hours ago, smokingdino said:

The tracks found at the site could very well have been made with a stamp pressed into the soil, the way Wallace did it.

And, again, who was this "researcher"?

The actor likely did not weigh between 600 and 700 pounds.

Good luck finding stompers that can apply 600-700lbs of pressure. And Ray Wallace's tracks were easily identified as fakes. They look nothing like the tracks cast at the film site.