Non-PGF Films and Photographs of Sasquatches

Wooly Booger

Greetings,

I have been researching the Bigfoot phenomenon since 2008 and the available evidence leads me to believe both that Bigfoot exists (and is an as yet unclassified species of bipedal ape or hominid) and that the Patterson-Gimlin Film is genuine. 

But I am also interested to find out if there is any other film or photographic evidence of a Sasquatch-like creature that seems to be genuine? Most film and photographic evidence of Sasquatch, other than the PGF, have either been revealed as fakes or are lacking enough detail to make a determination one way or the other. 

I thought I would start this thread so that we can discuss other potentially real photographic or film evidence of Bigfoot or Bigfoot-like primates. 

There are two other pieces of evidence, one a film and another a photograph, that I feel may be genuine. These are the 1996 Memorial Day Footage and the Myakka Skunk Ape photograph. 

I would be interested to hear what other, non-PGF films or photographs of purported Sasquatches, members of this forum think might be genuine. 

Edited by Wooly Booger
Wooly Booger

Compare the Myakka Skunk Ape photograph with a photograph of an orangutan.  The unidentified creature appears very ape-like, and its hair does not appear to be "well-manicured" in spite of what certain skeptics have claimed.  At least not to my eyes.

Pin on Skunk Ape

Orangutan Standing High Resolution Stock Photography and Images - Alamy

Wooly Booger

Beyond the Myakka Skunk photograph and the Memorial Day Footage I am currently unaware of any potentially authentic Sasquatch images besides the Patterson-Gimlin Footage. 

norseman
BFF Donor

• Upvote 3
BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

I'm don't have any photos to share at the moment, but I would like to say that some 'debunked' photographs have not been as thoroughly debunked as some people might think.  

Photos like Khat Hanson's that were discovered to have been previously printed pictures of gorillas have been debunked beyond a shadow of a doubt because the source material of the image can be provided.  Other images that people call out because they THINK that they are fake... that's pretty subjective.  

I am interested to see what the membership puts up as legitimate images.

• Upvote 1
Wooly Booger

Thank you gentlemen for your replies. 

And yes @BlackRockBigfootI am also interested to see what members will put up as legitimate images. That is also a very good point and one that is worthy to address, that not all of the "debunked" photographs can be written off just yet. 

By the way, has anyone seen the photograph of an alleged Sasquatch-like that was shot creature that was shot by trappers in the early 20th century? Cryptomundo dismissed the photograph as a mountain lion, but I think it deserves a second look. If only because it should be next to impossible to confuse a mountain lion or any felid with an unknown primate. 

The photograph was printed in Janet and Collin Bord's Bigfoot Casebook. I will see if I can track it down. 

Wooly Booger

The legs of the animal are noticeably longer than the forelimbs, which would not be the case with a mountain lion. The hair or fur is also much shaggier than any mountain lion I have ever seen. I'm not saying this photograph is genuine, but I highly doubt it can be explained away as a mountain lion. 

image.png.20a295e3f45121a1c2f78b5ae8c488ff.png

Nipissing

It has no shoulders, though, and the ribcage is that of a quadruped. I've always thought it resembled a shaggy dog more than anything.

Wooly Booger
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nipissing said:

It has no shoulders, though, and the ribcage is that of a quadruped. I've always thought it resembled a shaggy dog more than anything.

I agree that it is more than likely not a Bigfoot. But it doesn't resemble a quadruped either. At least not to my eyes. The body proportions are way off, with the hind legs somewhat longer than the forelimbs. The figure also appears to have glute muscles like a biped, and the forelimbs are in an odd position from a quadruped and appear more like the proportion of arms.  Something isn't quite right about this photograph. To me it has always resembled the Lion from the Wizard of Oz. I know that probably sounds weird, but that's the best I can explain the impression I get from this photograph. 

If anyone has a solution I would like to hear it. 

Edited by Wooly Booger
Moonface
On 3/31/2021 at 6:29 AM, norseman said:

That moved swiftly and efficiently.

Interesting.

• Thanks 1
Moonface
On 3/31/2021 at 3:08 PM, Wooly Booger said:

The legs of the animal are noticeably longer than the forelimbs, which would not be the case with a mountain lion. The hair or fur is also much shaggier than any mountain lion I have ever seen. I'm not saying this photograph is genuine, but I highly doubt it can be explained away as a mountain lion. 

The head looks feline and they look like paws rather than hands. Also, too slender to be a BF?

Wooly Booger
1 minute ago, Moonface said:

The head looks feline and they look like paws rather than hands. Also, too slender to be a BF?

The best I can describe it is that it looks like a bipedal feline. Which is biologically impossible. There is something off with this photograph. It certainly isn't a Bigfoot, but the proportions don't resemble a quadruped either. 

norseman
BFF Donor
On 3/31/2021 at 7:08 AM, Wooly Booger said:

That’s one of those fake 1880’s dead Bigfoot photos. Tom Biscardi. There are others.

http://cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/photo-of-dead-bigfoot/

• Thanks 1
Believer57
BFF Donor

How about the Sinks Sasquatch?

One Minute Video Sinks Sasquatch Walking

SinksSasquatch1.jpg

• Upvote 2
Believer57
BFF Donor

The Yellowstone Bigfoot family of four. One had a limp. Look at the size of these things!

Today Buffalo (and Bigfoots) Arrive At Old Faithful Geyser, Yellowstone National Park

Watch: 'Bigfoot' Spotted in Yellowstone National Park?

YellowstoneBigfoots1.jpg

YellowstoneBigfoots2.jpg

Edited by Believer57
  • Like 1