Jump to content

Non-PGF Films and Photographs of Sasquatches


Wooly Booger
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, norseman said:


Awesome comparison 

 

Agreed.

 

I like this thread. Looking forward to seeing more examples.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Believer57 said:

The Yellowstone Bigfoot family of four. One had a limp. Look at the size of these things!

 

Today Buffalo (and Bigfoots) Arrive At Old Faithful Geyser, Yellowstone National Park

Watch: 'Bigfoot' Spotted in Yellowstone National Park?

 

 

YellowstoneBigfoots1.jpg

YellowstoneBigfoots2.jpg

Excellent find.  Thank you for posting this.  I will admit, at first glance I thought the three bison in the foreground were mistaken by someone for Sasquatches.  But after watching the video more closely I noticed the huge bipedal figures walking behind the trees.  They were much to huge to be human.  I will cautiously pronounce this film as genuine.  At least IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/31/2021 at 12:29 AM, norseman said:

 

Intriguing to say the least.  There are huge brown bears in the area, but the figure in the film doesn't move like any bear.  Though it is somewhat blurry, whatever it is appears to be bipedal.  Good find.  Speaking of Russia, Grover Krantz mentioned that the ecological niche of Sasquatch is very similar to brown bears.  It wouldn't be surprising if a population of Sasquatches stayed behind in Russia and remained there after the Bering Land Bridge was flooded after the last Ice Age.  Bipedal primates in eastern Russia probably comprise the same species or at least a similar sub species of what we are used to in North America. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wooly Booger said:

Intriguing to say the least.  There are huge brown bears in the area, but the figure in the film doesn't move like any bear.  Though it is somewhat blurry, whatever it is appears to be bipedal.  Good find.  Speaking of Russia, Grover Krantz mentioned that the ecological niche of Sasquatch is very similar to brown bears.  It wouldn't be surprising if a population of Sasquatches stayed behind in Russia and remained there after the Bering Land Bridge was flooded after the last Ice Age.  Bipedal primates in eastern Russia probably comprise the same species or at least a similar sub species of what we are used to in North America. 


That forest looks spindley. Interior. So I’m betting the Grizzly there are smaller. Just like North America. Our big brown bears inhabit coastal areas..... It definitely looks ape like to me. The arms being held out to the sides as it runs especially.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, norseman said:

That forest looks spindley. Interior. So I’m betting the Grizzly there are smaller. Just like North America. Our big brown bears inhabit coastal areas..... It definitely looks ape like to me. The arms being held out to the sides as it runs especially.

I also noticed the huge deltoids like a bodybuilder. This video has been around for a while and even made the Sasquatch Among Wildmen documentary. It looks legit to me as well.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is a relatively new trailcam "snapshot" from a laptop or PC in Alabama. The BFRO has started the investigation and so far it seems legit. The next step, which requires some considerable work, is to retrieve the image from the SD card as it got mixed up with many others.

 

More info can be found on the BFRO Facebook Page. Since I don't have a FB membership, I can only read the top posts. However, it looks interesting.

 

TrailCamImage1.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moderator
18 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

Excellent find.  Thank you for posting this.  I will admit, at first glance I thought the three bison in the foreground were mistaken by someone for Sasquatches.  But after watching the video more closely I noticed the huge bipedal figures walking behind the trees.  They were much to huge to be human.  I will cautiously pronounce this film as genuine.  At least IMO.

 

I come to the opposite conclusion .. reluctantly.    A friend, familiar with the park, says he knows the location.   The figure is a man in a snowmobile suit walking on a groomed path between a parking lot and one of the park buildings.    The bison, on the other hand, are belly deep in powdery snow on what is a lawn in summer.   The combination creates the illusion that the figure is much larger than the bison .. but it is not, merely more of it is exposed to view.    This somewhat aligns with my perception that the legs are far too long for the torso on a bigfoot, especially if it was in snow belly deep on a bison.

 

So far as other stuff I think is real ...

 

I'm convinced the Freeman Footage is legit.   I know some people who knew Paul Freeman pretty well.   He went to his grave never mentioning the third figure in the film.   I believe it was Doug Hijacek that first noticed it .. can't swear to that .. but I can say that it was not noticed until after Paul's death.  I've never seen a hoaxer yet who didn't point out the fine details in their hoax that their victim is supposed to see and be wowed by.  

 

I lean toward the Memorial Day footage AKA "Pate film" being real.

 

I think the 1962 Rocky Mountain footage is probably legit.

 

I'm torn on the Marble Mountain video.    Some things look good.  However, the legs seem pretty long and thin.   Moreover, the torso bulk is unevenly distributed ... it looks more like how a backpack (large day pack, not a frame pack) rides on the body.   I lean towards it being a person but I would not bet my lunch money either way.

 

I do not believe the Independence Day footage is real.

 

A number of the still photos can be seen as bear in odd positions.    There is a small possibility of them being bigfoot.   I err on the side of scientific caution rather than grasping at straws hoping to fool someone into supporting my belief.   I find them interesting but not conclusive.    Lot of the blurry pics .. nice memoirs for the person who took them but they have no value as evidence except perhaps as evidence of the witness' desperation for validation.   There are also some number of good, fairly clear photos floating around which were not intended to hoax, they were originally part of advertising campaigns, but have been presented as real in recent years. 

 

MIB

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, MIB said:

The figure is a man in a snowmobile suit

So all four figures had black snowmobile suits from head to toe? Here is some additional food for thought.

 

Bigfoot vs Buffalo (ThinkerThunker) Would you risk death by buffalo to pull off a Bigfoot hoax? In this clip we see four big, furry somethings (Bigfoot) stalking four buffalo in Yellowstone National Park.

 

Bigfoot vs Buffalo: Top 5 Objections (ThinkerThunker) Just how smart are Bigfoot Skeptics? Take a look, let's see. You decide.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Moderator
6 minutes ago, Believer57 said:

So all four figures had black snowmobile suits from head to toe?

 

Correct.

 

6 minutes ago, Believer57 said:

Here is some additional food for thought.

 

ThinkerThunker is not exactly what should be called an objective critical thinker.  

 

The bottom line is this: bigfoot IS real.   That does not make every stick break a bigfoot, every blurry photo a bigfoot, etc ... just because someone's runaway wishful thinking would like for it to be.    There is enough credible evidence.   Trying to assign something credibility that it is not worthy of devalues the real evidence that actually supports the case because it gives the scoffers and denialists reasonable basis to dismiss purported evidence.   GOOD evidence gets caught up in that dismissal as well as the bogus.

 

IMHO of course.  :)

 

MIB

 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

This picture never really struck me as authentic, but I have seen it trotted out before as an example of a real photograph of Bigfoot.

 

Anyone know the backstory on it?

bigfoot-250x150.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

MIB,

 

I hear you.

 

One person's white area is another person's black area. Everything in between are shades of grey. Sometimes the grey areas are larger than the possible black or white areas.

 

There are other sources of people thinking the Yellowstone family of four are Bigfoots. Ken Walker is one. My goal isn't to change your opinion but site several sources that think otherwise.

 

Cheers!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

This picture never really struck me as authentic, but I have seen it trotted out before as an example of a real photograph of Bigfoot.

 

Anyone know the backstory on it?

bigfoot-250x150.jpg

I'm inclined to agree.  The figure in the picture isn't bulky enough to be a real Bigfoot.  The eyewitness descriptions of Bigfoots are unanimous in stating that these creatures are hulking and extremely muscular like body builders or line backers.  The figure in this image is too lean.  I call fake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, MIB said:

 

I come to the opposite conclusion .. reluctantly.    A friend, familiar with the park, says he knows the location.   The figure is a man in a snowmobile suit walking on a groomed path between a parking lot and one of the park buildings.    The bison, on the other hand, are belly deep in powdery snow on what is a lawn in summer.   The combination creates the illusion that the figure is much larger than the bison .. but it is not, merely more of it is exposed to view.    This somewhat aligns with my perception that the legs are far too long for the torso on a bigfoot, especially if it was in snow belly deep on a bison.

 

So far as other stuff I think is real ...

 

I'm convinced the Freeman Footage is legit.   I know some people who knew Paul Freeman pretty well.   He went to his grave never mentioning the third figure in the film.   I believe it was Doug Hijacek that first noticed it .. can't swear to that .. but I can say that it was not noticed until after Paul's death.  I've never seen a hoaxer yet who didn't point out the fine details in their hoax that their victim is supposed to see and be wowed by.  

 

I lean toward the Memorial Day footage AKA "Pate film" being real.

 

I think the 1962 Rocky Mountain footage is probably legit.

 

I'm torn on the Marble Mountain video.    Some things look good.  However, the legs seem pretty long and thin.   Moreover, the torso bulk is unevenly distributed ... it looks more like how a backpack (large day pack, not a frame pack) rides on the body.   I lean towards it being a person but I would not bet my lunch money either way.

 

I do not believe the Independence Day footage is real.

 

A number of the still photos can be seen as bear in odd positions.    There is a small possibility of them being bigfoot.   I err on the side of scientific caution rather than grasping at straws hoping to fool someone into supporting my belief.   I find them interesting but not conclusive.    Lot of the blurry pics .. nice memoirs for the person who took them but they have no value as evidence except perhaps as evidence of the witness' desperation for validation.   There are also some number of good, fairly clear photos floating around which were not intended to hoax, they were originally part of advertising campaigns, but have been presented as real in recent years. 

 

MIB

 

I suppose that is possible.  But that kind of strikes me as a "swamp gas reflecting the light off of Venus" type of explanation.  For now I'm still going to cautiously pronounce that video is probably genuine.  But I can't say for certain.

 

I have heard of the Freeman Footage, but have not seen it.  I will see if I can find a video of it on YouTube.  The Rocky Mountain footage from 1962 I am not familiar with at all.  Something else I will look up.  

 

And I agree with you fully about the Marble Mountain video.  The figure is too small and is almost certainly a hiker with a back pack.  Can't image why Moneymaker and the Finding Bigfoot team pronounced that footage as genuine.  But I suppose there's a chance you and I could be wrong about that one.  But not likely.

Edited by Wooly Booger
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Wooly Booger said:

I'm inclined to agree.  The figure in the picture isn't bulky enough to be a real Bigfoot.  The eyewitness descriptions of Bigfoots are unanimous in stating that these creatures are hulking and extremely muscular like body builders or line backers.  The figure in this image is too lean.  I call fake.

There is a tremendous CGI video of a BF chasing someone from about 15 years ago.  I studied it for a long time and concluded it was fake only because of the audio.  Years later I found out it was a CGI research project.  That picture looks to be a B&W still from the video.  I could be mistaken as I have not seen the video in 10 years but will try and dig it up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • gigantor featured this topic
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...