Non-PGF Films and Photographs of Sasquatches

Wooly Booger

2 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

I've never seen this one before and it is certainly looks like an apelike creature but something doesn't quite sit right with me about the angles of where the creature is sat.

It seems like one of those optical illusions where it's hard to tell is the creature sat facing away from us to the left so we see it's back or is it facing towards us to the left so we see it's front crouched over??

It is surely facing away, but I can't distinguish which bits are arms/legs etc. Can someone highlight what is what.

Would somebody really approach the creature that closely? Unless maybe it's zoomed right in?

8 hours ago, Moonface said:

It is surely facing away, but I can't distinguish which bits are arms/legs etc. Can someone highlight what is what.

Would somebody really approach the creature that closely? Unless maybe it's zoomed right in?

It’s facing left. I can see the ear plainly.

It looks like a black gorilla suit to me.

4 hours ago, Moonface said:

Yes, facing away to the left on a slight angle.

I was initially impressed, but I'm leaning towards hoax now.

Yeh, it looks a little sketchy the deeper you look into it IMO. It just seems a very human like position to be in, not crouched down or leaning against the tree but it looks like sat astride the tree. Humans do tend to sit on rocks, logs etc. Off the ground usually but obviously sasquatch have been said to lie in nests, bed down, sit and lie on the ground so it seems strange to sit on the log to me. Maybe reading too much into that. The arms are tucked in which may be natural but also may be as they are human length so as not to show them. The glutes look very small and I don't really see calf muscle or anything really defined like they are for Patty and I don't recall many people reporting ears being so visible. Lots of little flags add up to me to be human likely.

• Sésquac
BFF Donor

Why does it look like I can see through the creature? Looking at its head and down along its backside it appears that the background is showing/continuing through a more transparent creature image. Anyone else noticing that? It's why I said it looks more like a double exposure to me.

Admin

If I am looking at the same thing you, I always thought that was the way the sun was reflecting off of the fur. Or maybe my monitor does not show that level of detail...

On 4/10/2021 at 3:06 PM, VAfooter said:

I will do even better, the pics themselves:

Utah

Logan.jpg

https://cryptidlab.com/bigfoot-logan-canyon-utah/

Hovey

ABS.jpg

https://www.thecryptocrew.com/2012/04/crypto-crew-interview-melissa-hovey.html

Wallace

MtStHelensCropped.jpg

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/10K-photograph.htm

Seven Chutes

sevenchutes1.jpg

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2011/08/what-was-beast-of-seven-chutes.html

I just grabbed some quick pics of these and a random website. Use the search engine of your choice for more info.

I know the Logan Canyon pic is very distant, however I saw somewhere that they did a comparison with a man, and the man was much smaller than the original creature. However, I do not seem to be able to find at the moment. At least I think it was this incident.

The Utah pic was posted on the 1st page of this thread by Believer57 together with a link to the video. The Wallace photo definitely has issues. The bottom half is a double exposure of a photo appearing to be of a deciduous forest in late fall with some orange leaves still on the branches; it is also oriented 90° counter clockwise to the subject photo. Most or all of the suspect items noted by others are also relevant, clearly visible ears, etc. Partial or complete double exposures are not unusual from the film era, especially from consumer grade "Brownie" type cameras with a knob to advance the film, though sometimes older or more heavily used 35mm cameras with a single stroke advance lever will slip a few sprocket holes and make a partial double. No consumer camera is going to have a telephoto lens and a film advance issue would not go into the field unrepaired on a pro grade camera with the kind of expensive glass needed for such a detailed photo from a safe distance. These issues combined with the admitted track way hoaxing of the person linked to the photo make it a no go for me. 

Admin

Thanks for the analysis! I think the pic was supposed to have been taken in 93.

Thanks to Leon at Bigfoot Okanagan, the Independence Day Sasquatch footage has been determined to be a hoax. Some folks may have been on the fence. Initially, Justin (MBM) was leaning on the "real" side but has posted a new video correcting that feeling. I am looking forward to Leon's compilation project. He seems to be a well grounded and likable person.

The Most Perplexing Bigfoot Footage... | MBM 183 (Justin's original video)

Hoaxed Sasquatch video compilation project (Leon's rebuttal and project launch)

IT'S A HOAX! | The Most Perplexing Bigfoot Footage PART 2 | MBM 184 (Justin's new information)

• Upvote 1

• Sésquac
BFF Donor

Believer57, a good site to check on events is:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/            ( hint: bookmark )

The section "Hoaxes and Rumors" has a long list. Bobbie Short passed in 2013 so the site is not updated regarding sightings / video. 

The section "What's New" has links to Bobbie Short's book. Available in pdf. Huge files. The 2nd installment is over 400 pages.

joebeelart started a thread " Bobbie Short Book: First Installment" and there is a link there.

I don't agree with everything that Bobbie Short posted, but she had the ovaries to post online what she believed.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 2:16 PM, Catmandoo said:

Believer57, a good site to check on events is:

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/            ( hint: bookmark )

The section "Hoaxes and Rumors" has a long list. Bobbie Short passed in 2013 so the site is not updated regarding sightings / video. 

The section "What's New" has links to Bobbie Short's book. Available in pdf. Huge files. The 2nd installment is over 400 pages.

joebeelart started a thread " Bobbie Short Book: First Installment" and there is a link there.

I don't agree with everything that Bobbie Short posted, but she had the ovaries to post online what she believed.

Bobbie Short was special in the realm of "Sasuatchery", her word and for her as interesting a study of researchers as for study of Sasquatch.  Her compilation/organizational skills were exemplary.  I second Catmandoo's hint to bookmark http://www.bigfootencounters.com/.  It is a site rich in detail - a compendium of Sasquatchery!

• Upvote 2

Here's a clip that has been out for years but I don't think it has been posted here yet. It shows a Bigfoot that may have revealed itself to the hikers due to the falling rocks. Justin compares many of the traits to Patty. It would have been a dangerous situation to put a hoaxer in so the feeling is more that it was a chance situation.

Original MBM from January 2018 below.

Here are some interesting breakdowns done years ago by Bigfoot Tony. The first one is on the so-called Memorial Day footage and shows the possibility of the Bigfoot running across the field while carrying two infants. The second video is some closeups and negatives of my favorite thermal footage by Stacy Brown Sr. It has everything we could hope for in a thermal image from years ago.

Admin

I always thought the Squamish, BC, video was compelling, even without any detail, that showed a creature moving up a snow field in the mountains. It was far away and no detail on it at all, however the location, direction of travel, size, and speed of the creature made it unlikely that it was a human (at least to me).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic