Non-PGF Films and Photographs of Sasquatches

2 hours ago, Celtic Raider said:

I've never seen this one before and it is certainly looks like an apelike creature but something doesn't quite sit right with me about the angles of where the creature is sat.

It seems like one of those optical illusions where it's hard to tell is the creature sat facing away from us to the left so we see it's back or is it facing towards us to the left so we see it's front crouched over??

It is surely facing away, but I can't distinguish which bits are arms/legs etc. Can someone highlight what is what.

Would somebody really approach the creature that closely? Unless maybe it's zoomed right in?

BFF Donor
8 hours ago, Moonface said:

It is surely facing away, but I can't distinguish which bits are arms/legs etc. Can someone highlight what is what.

Would somebody really approach the creature that closely? Unless maybe it's zoomed right in?

It’s facing left. I can see the ear plainly.

It looks like a black gorilla suit to me.

Celtic Raider
4 hours ago, Moonface said:

Yes, facing away to the left on a slight angle.

I was initially impressed, but I'm leaning towards hoax now.

Yeh, it looks a little sketchy the deeper you look into it IMO. It just seems a very human like position to be in, not crouched down or leaning against the tree but it looks like sat astride the tree. Humans do tend to sit on rocks, logs etc. Off the ground usually but obviously sasquatch have been said to lie in nests, bed down, sit and lie on the ground so it seems strange to sit on the log to me. Maybe reading too much into that. The arms are tucked in which may be natural but also may be as they are human length so as not to show them. The glutes look very small and I don't really see calf muscle or anything really defined like they are for Patty and I don't recall many people reporting ears being so visible. Lots of little flags add up to me to be human likely.

hiflier
BFF Donor

Why does it look like I can see through the creature? Looking at its head and down along its backside it appears that the background is showing/continuing through a more transparent creature image. Anyone else noticing that? It's why I said it looks more like a double exposure to me.

VAfooter
Admin

If I am looking at the same thing you, I always thought that was the way the sun was reflecting off of the fur. Or maybe my monitor does not show that level of detail...

Airdale
On 4/10/2021 at 3:06 PM, VAfooter said:

I will do even better, the pics themselves:

Utah

Logan.jpg

https://cryptidlab.com/bigfoot-logan-canyon-utah/

Hovey

ABS.jpg

https://www.thecryptocrew.com/2012/04/crypto-crew-interview-melissa-hovey.html

Wallace

MtStHelensCropped.jpg

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/10K-photograph.htm

Seven Chutes

sevenchutes1.jpg

https://www.phantomsandmonsters.com/2011/08/what-was-beast-of-seven-chutes.html

I just grabbed some quick pics of these and a random website. Use the search engine of your choice for more info.

I know the Logan Canyon pic is very distant, however I saw somewhere that they did a comparison with a man, and the man was much smaller than the original creature. However, I do not seem to be able to find at the moment. At least I think it was this incident.

The Utah pic was posted on the 1st page of this thread by Believer57 together with a link to the video. The Wallace photo definitely has issues. The bottom half is a double exposure of a photo appearing to be of a deciduous forest in late fall with some orange leaves still on the branches; it is also oriented 90° counter clockwise to the subject photo. Most or all of the suspect items noted by others are also relevant, clearly visible ears, etc. Partial or complete double exposures are not unusual from the film era, especially from consumer grade "Brownie" type cameras with a knob to advance the film, though sometimes older or more heavily used 35mm cameras with a single stroke advance lever will slip a few sprocket holes and make a partial double. No consumer camera is going to have a telephoto lens and a film advance issue would not go into the field unrepaired on a pro grade camera with the kind of expensive glass needed for such a detailed photo from a safe distance. These issues combined with the admitted track way hoaxing of the person linked to the photo make it a no go for me. 

VAfooter
Admin

Thanks for the analysis! I think the pic was supposed to have been taken in 93.