Non-PGF Films and Photographs of Sasquatches

Wooly Booger

Yep the arms are short and the hands look small. 

However the leg looks very defined and muscled. It's massive across the chest and not much neck action going on. 

MM was hopeful that someone from the BFRO was going to make contact with the photographer soon.

The more I look the more I think it isn't real...which is a shame. To me it seems as if they cropped a squatch into a pic of some foliage that seems a shade too big for the subject. Like a diorama or when people place toys into a real life scene. Also, why only one picture? I would think that if you were steady enough to take such a clear photo, you'd have the wherewithal to snap a few more in succession. I'd be taking pictures as long as there was even one hair visible as it walked away. And why wouldn't you, after the first picture, call out to get a shot of the face? i doubt the creature would get angry and charge you. I think it would give you a Patty glance over the shoulder and keep moving. So if this is real...opportunity wasted.

• Moderators

The arms do look rather short, going by what a lot of witnesses have said about arm length. 

There appears to be muscle definition in the legs, especially in the calf muscle. Notice there's no visible neck and the head is positioned low and forward of the shoulders.

I wonder if the person behind the photograph knows Matt Moneymaker would like to contact them to find out more about the photo.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 6:32 PM, MarkGlasgow said:

Matt Moneymaker posting a pic on Twitter. He's trying to find out the source or photographer. 

I've added a cropped, close up as the beastie in the original pic can be difficult to spot clearly.

IMG_20210527_232844.jpg

IMG_20210527_232248.jpg

That kind of reminds me of the "Letters from the Big Man" costume.

• Upvote 1

I should of looked this up first.  Matt Moneymaker was on that same line of thought too...

Admin

Is it me, or does the subject in the photo look, for lack of a better term, sort of "dumpy" or "baggy". Certainly does not look "buff" like a lot of descriptions state, from what I can see. Maybe it is the shadows...

Note: Patty was not "buff" either, but at least she was moving so you had a bit more information to work with. Also, this photo does not seem to show a pronounced posterior like Patty's either.

• Passionate Member
BFF Donor

I'll toss our picture up. It's a screen shot from our FLIR video sighting on July 5th of last year. Look at those shoulders! 

20201228_103053.jpg

Edited by Madison5716
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

With the technological advances nowadays, no photographic or video "evidence" can be trusted. But, it is entertaining to view them.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic