How does someone submit a report?

Doodler

I'm hearing from two people in a facebook group that they've seen a Bigfoot while out hunting. To where do I point them to submit a report and have someone (more experienced than me) followup?

Depends on the location. Many parts of the country have a local/regional bigfoot group that follows up on reports in their area. If you can't find one, then I'd contact the BFRO.

If you do a search of the area those two people were located, you find such a bigfoot group.

• Upvote 1

On 4/5/2021 at 8:46 PM, Doodler said:

I'm hearing from two people in a facebook group that they've seen a Bigfoot while out hunting. To where do I point them to submit a report and have someone (more experienced than me) followup?

What region were they in?

Admin

We have got people on here all over the US and Canada. Let us know where the sighting was and there is a decent chance that someone on here may want to check it out. 

If not, there is always the regional groups, and then the BFRO if that fails.

• Upvote 1

Allot of us have started just like you. Where we did not now nothing about these creatures. So we had to learn on our own. You have people here who can help you through the process. Field work is different but if you find some one with experience you may learn from them. But like everyone has said there are groups every where that can help you and are willing to teach you as well.

• Upvote 2

SW corner of BC, Canada, here, and Thomas Steenburg is the man to contact for sightings in this area, or myself. You can PM either of us right on this forum.

• Upvote 1

SSR Team
On 4/6/2021 at 1:46 AM, Doodler said:

Click here to submit a report - https://www.bfro.net/GDB/submitfm.asp 

• Upvote 2

Admin

where do I point them to submit a report and have someone (more experienced than me) followup?

http://bfro.net

1 hour ago, gigantor said:

Having submitted a report to BFRO, I would recommend typing your details out a word processor program, and then copying to their form.

I typed mine all out and lost it, and had to type it all again. Having your own doc also allows you to keep a record of what you sent them, while you wait for response.

image.thumb.png.3820e62dd68b40ff026045d922ac630d.png