"bigfoot" Noises And Responses.

Guest BAGWAJININI

Guest tirademan

Well, I don't recall finding anything about marks left over from knocking, but I did find many, many stories of club usage. Some specifically mention the clubs being well-worn, while others describe them being used to intimidate us humans.

I also found many stories of them in trees, throwing rocks, running on all fours, beating their chest, swimming, stealing livestock, stealing produce, milking or trying to get milk from cows, being shot at, being violent, and tracks found. Also found some old road crossing incidents where the creature ran out in front of various human's vehicles...seems they still do!

tirademan

Guest BFSleuth

I don't know what to think of this. What's the story behind this tape? Some guy put food out and a voice recorder over night?

These are the famous Morehead tapes, you can get them here and read Ron's account of how he made the recordings:

http://www.bigfootsounds.com/

Guest BFSleuth

I don't know what to think of this. What's the story behind this tape? Some guy put food out and a voice recorder over night?

These are the famous Morehead tapes, you can get them here and read Ron's account of how he made the recordings:

http://www.bigfootsounds.com/

Guest wild eyed willy

Well, I don't recall finding anything about marks left over from knocking, but I did find many, many stories of club usage. Some specifically mention the clubs being well-worn, while others describe them being used to intimidate us humans.

I also found many stories of them in trees, throwing rocks, running on all fours, beating their chest, swimming, stealing livestock, stealing produce, milking or trying to get milk from cows, being shot at, being violent, and tracks found. Also found some old road crossing incidents where the creature ran out in front of various human's vehicles...seems they still do!

tirademan

I read the articles you posted before and some of them did mention them using clubs and threatening the humans with them.. It makes me wonder if they might keep one for use when they need it..

Guest wild eyed willy

wild eyed willy

Yes,we found the tree and the branch that was used on that tree that was knocked on.We heard knockeds that evening and we all jumped into a van and tried to track it down to see if we were being hoaxed.but as it turned out what we found was the spot where the tree was being knocked at with prints at the bottom of that tree and on the road we found the branch that was used.

The branch was a fairly good size branch and it was nice and strong and weathered.We pin pointed that spot by using walkie talkies and banging on that same tree with a bat. It was the same distance as the knocks we were hearing the prints were a good size and if my memory is correct I believe that they were around 17" long by 6"-7" wide.They were a good size prints.The tree had a good size mark on where it was impacted and you could see that clearly .what made it so wierd and human was that it started to copy the pattern that I was knocking on the tree myself.This is the reason why we all rushed into the van to investigate to see if we were being hoaxed.It was to perfect and if it they are an animal then they should not have a brain to be able to copy what we were doing.Hence creature.

This is really very interesting, can you remember any more details about the knocking tree and log?

what kind of tree? how high up from the ground were the marks? the aproximate dimensions of the log used? how far from the tree was the log dropped?

This is really very interesting, can you remember any more details about the knocking tree and log?

what kind of tree? how high up from the ground were the marks? the aproximate dimensions of the log used? how far from the tree was the log dropped?

wild eyed willy

This happen around the end of April of 2001 i believe,the tree was not that very big.The mark on the tree was about three feet off the ground and the diameter of the tree was about 4". The branch that we found I would say was about 3' long and around 3" in diameter and it was found around 100 - 200 yards away from the tree.This all happen as the sun was coming down and it was getting later in the evening.Later that evening the forest did come alive as thoe it was a jungle , like monkey sounds coming from deep within the forest and it was all very strange to hear this.Now this is northern Michigan where you do not expect anything like this to happen.

Guest Biggie

Since bf likes to imitate our sounds then everyone make sure to never play Van Halen near the woods where it could copy some of David Roth's long screams that sound reminiscent of a pterodactyl on fire.

Guest wild eyed willy

wild eyed willy

This happen around the end of April of 2001 i believe,the tree was not that very big.The mark on the tree was about three feet off the ground and the diameter of the tree was about 4". The branch that we found I would say was about 3' long and around 3" in diameter and it was found around 100 - 200 yards away from the tree.This all happen as the sun was coming down and it was getting later in the evening.Later that evening the forest did come alive as thoe it was a jungle , like monkey sounds coming from deep within the forest and it was all very strange to hear this.Now this is northern Michigan where you do not expect anything like this to happen.

Thanks julio, This is surprising for me as I would have expected both the tree and the knocker to be huge, not to mention the marks being higher on the tree... However it is quite possible the culprit was a jeuvenile... Sounds like you had an awsome evennings adventure.. Whish I was there...

Guest wild eyed willy

Since bf likes to imitate our sounds then everyone make sure to never play Van Halen near the woods where it could copy some of David Roth's long screams that sound reminiscent of a pterodactyl on fire.

Play them some Guns and roses...( welcome to the jungle would be appropropriat)

Do you know where you are? Your in the jungle baby!!!!!!

Guest uprightchimp

Well, just try playing "WOOLY BULLY" in the woods where bigfoot is known to live, if THAT song was heard enough times by BF, I'll bet you'll be hearing this before long by them, make no mistake about THAT!!! :wacko:

Guest wild eyed willy

You know, we sit here and joke about this, but in reality, this is not a bad idea. Some thought should be given to the song played, but this really should be tried by one of our forum members who has a habitation situation going on...

Something simple perhaps, marry had a little lamb or twinkle twinkle little star.. Perhaps something different.... One of our resident brilliant minds might wish to weigh in on the subject... Perhaps something could be learned by this experiment.

What do all of you out there think

Since we are talking sounds, share thoughts on this "unidentified" vocal from late 2009 recording we took in the Trinity River SE of Dallas. Its in a area with many Class A and B reports and usual signs as well as much hog, deer and fowl..The exact same call was heard several times one night in same woods 10 days earlier but without anything to record. Luckily it went off again the December night while we were on the river itself in a first time boat outing. It was quite loud BTW and carried well. Some friends spectral analysis showed it not to match up as a known vocal but yet similar to a human womans scream. Thoughts? We did have some other vocals that night too and something thrown near us in the water from the other side as well where other sounds had came from. We tied off to the east bank and made a fire hile the river was in a flood stage almost level to the woods. I have played it to very experienced hog hunter and they said its not a hog.

Trinity_20River_20scream.mp3