"bigfoot" Noises And Responses.

Guest BAGWAJININI

You know, we sit here and joke about this, but in reality, this is not a bad idea. Some thought should be given to the song played, but this really should be tried by one of our forum members who has a habitation situation going on...

Something simple perhaps, marry had a little lamb or twinkle twinkle little star.. Perhaps something different.... One of our resident brilliant minds might wish to weigh in on the subject... Perhaps something could be learned by this experiment.

What do all of you out there think

I don't think they'd have any problem at all mimicing this song. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZa3EYWCY3w&NR=1

Guest Biggie

Since we are talking sounds, share thoughts on this "unidentified" vocal from late 2009 recording we took in the Trinity River SE of Dallas. Its in a area with many Class A and B reports and usual signs as well as much hog, deer and fowl..The exact same call was heard several times one night in same woods 10 days earlier but without anything to record. Luckily it went off again the December night while we were on the river itself in a first time boat outing. It was quite loud BTW and carried well. Some friends spectral analysis showed it not to match up as a known vocal but yet similar to a human womans scream. Thoughts? We did have some other vocals that night too and something thrown near us in the water from the other side as well where other sounds had came from. We tied off to the east bank and made a fire hile the river was in a flood stage almost level to the woods. I have played it to very experienced hog hunter and they said its not a hog.

It was probably this girl. Sounds just like it.

Guest wild eyed willy

Since we are talking sounds, share thoughts on this "unidentified" vocal from late 2009 recording we took in the Trinity River SE of Dallas. Its in a area with many Class A and B reports and usual signs as well as much hog, deer and fowl..The exact same call was heard several times one night in same woods 10 days earlier but without anything to record. Luckily it went off again the December night while we were on the river itself in a first time boat outing. It was quite loud BTW and carried well. Some friends spectral analysis showed it not to match up as a known vocal but yet similar to a human womans scream. Thoughts? We did have some other vocals that night too and something thrown near us in the water from the other side as well where other sounds had came from. We tied off to the east bank and made a fire hile the river was in a flood stage almost level to the woods. I have played it to very experienced hog hunter and they said its not a hog.

I can't say, but it sure sounds strange.

Guest KentuckyApeman

What we have to keep in mind is that language and technological advances do not automatically go hand and hand.

Neanderthal's and Cro-Magnons did not have use of the internet. Yet they did have a language. Blackfoot Indians had a well delveloped language, but no SR-71 Blackbirds.

Language can exist without an advanced and established social structure.

usairforcelockheedsr71b.jpg

Edited by KentuckyApeman

Yep, still sounds like a womans scream to me. Hearing that coming from the woods is puzzeling.

Guest Biggie

Blackfoot Indians had a well delveloped language, but no SR-71 Blackbirds.

usairforcelockheedsr71b.jpg

I've had that as a full screen desktop pic for years now and I still like it. I like how you can see the fuel leaking out of the wings in this pic. Most pics of it do not show that.

Hearing that coming from the woods is puzzeling.

Sy, check the video in my post above this one. I say it was that girl.

Guest wild eyed willy

SR-71A-Blackbird.gif

This is the scene as one walks into the Strategic Air and Space Museum. Trust me, if you're ever in eastern Nebraska traveling I-80 between Omaha and Lincoln, I heartily recommend a visit.

http://www.sasmuseum.com/

Man, if you could attach a mowing deck to that thing, you could mow your lawn in record time..

Guest Biggie

Man, if you could attach a mowing deck to that thing, you could mow your lawn in record time..

Just blaze the grass away with the afterburners once a year and you'd be done.

Sy, check the video in my post above this one. I say it was that girl.

Well I happen to know where that girl would have to be to have made the sounds in gearmans recording. and have compared it to a human female scream, so probably not that girl but still much like a human female. Check out this comparison.

Trinity scream human scream comparison.wav

Guest Biggie

What kind of territory did the scream come from? If you listen to that girl in the vid that I posted above then you will see that it sounds much more like the scream in gearman's clip than the girl that you just posted.

I guess someone could have gearman's clip professionally analyzed to see if it could be human or not.

It came from the Trinity River bottoms that is bordered by a large Wildlife Management Area and other forested properties that are also oil/gas lease areas. The area has much deer and hog as well a many Class A and B Bigfoot reports in the immediate area and surrounding areas. Other recordings from here include long long screams in the distance and also a match to the Sierra sounds whoop and others. No homes within miles.

What kind of territory did the scream come from? If you listen to that girl in the vid that I posted above then you will see that it sounds much more like the scream in gearman's clip than the girl that you just posted.

I guess someone could have gearman's clip professionally analyzed to see if it could be human or not.

heavily wooded wildlife mangement area and late at night. I don't think "Lauren" the girl in the video was there, and I do know the two peoples voices in gearmans recording, They are not hoaxers. Texas is a huge state and there is many many women who can scream like that.

The analysis would either show it to be a human or that a cat, like a bobcat, can do it, or cougar. I can't say I've heard alot of cat vocals that sound just like it, and not an obvious hog to me either.

Edited by southernyahoo