"bigfoot" Noises And Responses.

Guest BAGWAJININI

BFF Patron

Well if they go to the pond and pick up rocks, just put an underwater cam down under with a juicy rock above or near it. Done!

Has anyone else heard the "Hahahaha-arrrgh" call?

I used to hear it every night, all night, & off & on during the day. It was supposed to be frogs, but these "frogs" were just as active if the temperature was 20° as they were in mid summer.

This recording was made in January of '09 when the temperature was below freezing.

Earphones may be necessary to hear it clearly.

C1476.Haha.wav

> I have been around horses quite a lot in my younger days because my best friend had a horse stabled at one of those rent-a-stall places, and we would go there every day to feed it, etc. I got to muck out the stall sometimes, even. :thumbsup: There were normally ten to twenty horses in the stable. Horses are social herd animals and communicate with each other a lot. When separated by fences and barn walls, stall walls, etc., they still whinny to each other.

Knuck mentioned bf imitating horses, and that rang a bell with me. I realized that my canalside spot has several horses pastured in the area, and a little horse barn with maybe four or five (empty?) stalls. I hear them whinny a whole lot. Maybe more than you might consider normal. And some seem overloud, now I think about it. Maybe some of those horsey sounds might be bigfoot, so I will listen more carefully from now on. It would be cool if I could tape the sounds and pick out the fake ones. Tho there is a lot of background noise there...anyway...

> I have not seen mentioned on this thread a sound that I have recently seen mentioned in three or four reports. I refer to teeth clacking or gnashing type sounds. The reports described a sort of chittering or rapid clicking they believed was the sound of the upper and lower jaws being quickly snapped together and apart, to be exact. They interpreted it as a threat display. When I attempt this, I do not think the resulting noise is very audible or threatening, but perhaps, with relatively flat and massive choppers, the noise would be quite loud.

I have tried to find those reports but no luck. I will note if I come across them or others.

I used to hear it every night, all night, & off & on during the day. It was supposed to be frogs, but these "frogs" were just as active if the temperature was 20° as they were in mid summer.

This recording was made in January of '09 when the temperature was below freezing.

Earphones may be necessary to hear it clearly.

Thanks, Sasfooty, that was cool, but she described it as reminding her of a hyena laugh ending in a growl. It wouldn't surprise me if individual family groups had some distinctive calls of their own.

They put some netting over the fish pond to keep the fallen leaves out. They seem to be avoiding the slates for the time being. She has tried putting little curiosities under the slate in the past (it's always the same slate). Sometimes they get repositioned, others not. They are thinking about a trail cam or two.