Colorado Bigfoot supposedly

norseman
BFF Donor

norseman
BFF Donor

It looks like a ghost to me. CGI or something.... And the tracks look really really big and really close together.

Believer57
BFF Donor

Thanks for posting. I like the fact that I now automatically look for hoaxing (I didn't used to before BFF) and immediately saw these issues below. I then stopped watching at 2:39.

PikePeak1.jpg

PikePeak2.jpg

PikePeak3.jpg

norseman
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, Believer57 said:

Thanks for posting. I like the fact that I now automatically look for hoaxing (I didn't used to before BFF) and immediately saw these issues below. I then stopped watching at 2:39.

PikePeak1.jpg

PikePeak2.jpg

PikePeak3.jpg

I took the top image to be a silhouette of a bigfoot watching him

Believer57
BFF Donor
2 hours ago, norseman said:

I took the top image to be a silhouette of a bigfoot watching him

Ok, that was my impression also. It pretty much smells like entertainment then.

We'll see if his 258 subscribers ever increase. :)

Cheers!

Redbone
BFF Donor
4 hours ago, Believer57 said:

I stopped watching when I saw the tracks, but the first glimpse of the creature was also fake looking. moving on...

UtahBolt

Wow, that was bad.   Melodramatic music, bad acting, nonsensical footprints and of course the CGI JL Sasquatch.   Not to mention, how much time and effort did he spend planting that camera along the trail for all of those walking to and from shots?   

• 2 weeks later...
Carnivore

Obviously the best way to build a following on your YouTube channel is by making painfully fake videos of sasquatch encounters. It reassures the viewer that you are totally authentic and totally not a compulsive liar. Weaponized autism engaged. 

• Haha 1