Daniel Perez PGF Presentation - BC 1995

Arvedis

Daniel:

I used the phrase "It's my understanding" precisely because I couldn't recall the source. It might have been in a book by either John or Rene, but I don't have my reference library readily available to check. It might have been info disclosed in conversations with various other researchers over the years. 

Perhaps you should have read the rest of the post, where I said "And I vaguely recall there was an agreement that the master could only be released by mutual consent of both Green and Dahinden. But while this is  reasonable arrangement, I can't say for certain if it's correct (in that I don't have any corroborating evidence to verify it). "

What part of " I can't say for certain if it's correct" didn't you understand?

Bill

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

This video starts abruptly with Bob doing a René Dahinden impression.  1-4 minutes in is Bob,. The rest is Mel Skahan, an indigenous mythologist. I could not find a clip of just the Bob segment.  He says René died at age 55 from lead poisoning but I thought he lived into his 70s.

Be aware, this clip is Bob in rare form. Not Safe For Work unless you have headphones.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1