Sasquatch in Canada

xdivision

The bipedal locomotion is very similar to an experience I had. If anyone knows anymore about this I'd be interested in hearing about it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I have long found this one convincing. Moose? Come on! Fake, suit? Seems unlikely to me.

Why are there already all kinds of human footprints in the snow about 20 to 30 yards in front of them when they started filming? They were already much closer at some point....so they’ve already been closer to the creature and didn’t see it? I’d say hoax!

• Upvote 1

I wouldn't worry about the footprints.  Family is clearly playing in the area when they see it emerge.  For such a big creature they can hide quite well.  My bet is the BF was watching the family and got bored and decided to leave when they saw it stand up and move away.  

Nice video that I had not previously seen.

They were filming BEFORE it stood up.  The BF was sitting with its back to them when it stood to walk away....if they’ve already been playing for a while (hence, all the footprint traffic 20-30 yards closer to the creature), why would the BF have its back to them?  I’m guessing hoax....