Ohio DNR Bigfoot series

norseman

I think this series of videos needs an introduction. The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (DNR) could be the first governmental organization to openly admit to the existence of the Sasquatch. This could be the start of a following by many other government organizations.

Does anyone else see this as a significant milestone for 2021?

• Upvote 1

Thanks for sharing. I will certainly view these soon as time allows. 

Especially now after what Believer 57 just wrote. 

I find it hard to believe that they would acknowledge the existence of an undocumented man ape roaming the Ohio forests. 

3 hours ago, Believer57 said:

I think this series of videos needs an introduction. The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (DNR) could be the first governmental organization to openly admit to the existence of the Sasquatch. This could be the start of a following by many other government organizations.

Does anyone else see this as a significant milestone for 2021?

That’s a whole lotta video.

Any way to get a synopsis, co-spammer?

Admin

The times, they are a changing...

First the Fed admits UFO/UAP exist, now a state gov admits (or at least indicates) that BF exists. This is the end of civilization as we know it...  ;) 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VAfooter said:

........First the Fed admits UFO/UAP exist.........

Military/industrial complex manipulating Congress for increased funding for their brand spanking new Space Force. More Deep State stuff.

.........now a state gov admits (or at least indicates) that BF exists..........

More of the above. State agencies learn fast from Grandpappy Fed. Note that this is DNR, not fish and feathers.......land managers, not biologists. I wasted enough time watching the first vide, then started "Part 1" long enough for her to introduce the rest of the series. It's like Bigfoot 101, which I personally don't need to go through. You can spend the time if you'd like, but my bet is that nowhere in the aeries will you hear any of the DNR personnel say that bigfeet exist or should be officially investigated. 

I will concede that this is much more than we've ever gotten from California officials, and I'll bet we'll never see even this much from California officials, who should have at least presented a bit of interest in 1967 when the Patterson film was shot in California.

1 hour ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

That’s a whole lotta video.

Any way to get a synopsis, co-spammer?

Mountain Beast Mysteries summarizes it in this much shorter (8:42) video:

As a bonus, it's super relaxing!

• Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Nipissing said:

Mountain Beast Mysteries summarizes it in this much shorter (8:42) video:

As a bonus, it's super relaxing!

Much obliged!

• Like 1

I think the Ohio DNR run the state parks. And this series seems to be aimed at visitors of those parks. I got the impression the state naturalist is a skeptic, but fields tons and tons of Bigfoot questions each season. So maybe this is just his way of heading people off at the pass?

21 hours ago, norseman said:

.........I got the impression the state naturalist is a skeptic, but fields tons and tons of Bigfoot questions each season. So maybe this is just his way of heading people off at the pass?

"Never let an ideology go to waste......."

If people insist they're there, the official ps will define them as they see best; endangered. It's the best of all possible worlds for officialdom; they don't spend any money on research or discovery, but use the endangered species to push land lockdowns and carbon taxes.

One would think that a declaration of endangered species would be a slippery slope to admitting the things are real? I mean, how does one call a myth an endangered species?

Did the Ohio Department of Natural Resources truly acknowledge the existence of Bigfoot? If true, then this is HUGE! The preponderance of the evidence has heavily weighed towards the existence of these animals, and the U.S. Army tacitly admitted their existence in their survival guide to Washington State. But an official admission of existence? This goes beyond evidence into the realm of proof. 

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

Did the Ohio Department of Natural Resources truly acknowledge the existence of Bigfoot? If true, then this is HUGE! The preponderance of the evidence has heavily weighed towards the existence of these animals, and the U.S. Army tacitly admitted their existence in their survival guide to Washington State. But an official admission of existence? This goes beyond evidence into the realm of proof. 

I don’t think they are admitting it. They are just addressing the possibility. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, norseman said:

I don’t think they are admitting it. They are just addressing the possibility. 

But this is certainly a step in the right direction. I think it is likely that there is a cover up regarding this species existence high up at the federal level. Bigfoot are intelligent and elusive, but they are not THAT intelligent and elusive. If there was no government cover up I am convinced the species would have been scientifically classified decades ago. 

However, as the Mountain Monsters podcaster mentioned, the officials working for the state wildlife agencies are just regular people with a job. They are not involved in the cover up and many are open to the existence of these creatures with many of them having their own sightings. Since our nation was founded on the principle of federalism, it is entirely possible for the individual states to acknowledge the existence of Bigfoot. And there ain't a dang thing the feds can do about it. 

Edited by Wooly Booger
  • Upvote 1