Prized Bigfoot Possessions...

CelticKevin

1 hour ago, BobbyO said:

......i don't think it will ever fade enough for me to not recollect in decent detail (fingers crossed).

IT HAD IT'S FINGERS CROSSED??!? ;)

• Haha 1

I treasure my Patty replica cast, so much so that we are working this week on listing our house (ugh what a process....we have so much sh*t) AND we set the cast out for real estate photos today. Hoping that Patty's foot shows up in the listing. ;) Hard to say if this will convey some sort of magical advantage in the market, but it was fun to plot the right place to leave it in plain sight. I also love my shelf full of Bigfoot books, some better than others but each one read cover to cover, some more than once.

I knew a real estate lady who swore burying a tiny statue of St. Joseph upside down somewhere on the grounds never failed to sell the house.

Edited by hiflier

1 hour ago, DrPSH said:

I treasure my Patty replica cast, so much so that we are working this week on listing our house (ugh what a process....we have so much sh*t) AND we set the cast out for real estate photos today. Hoping that Patty's foot shows up in the listing. ;) Hard to say if this will convey some sort of magical advantage in the market, but it was fun to plot the right place to leave it in plain sight. I also love my shelf full of Bigfoot books, some better than others but each one read cover to cover, some more than once.

Just wait, someone will ask if the cast comes with the house. ☺

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

322061593_BigfootReplica.jpg

Very cool! I like that. Would purchase one myself if I could!

We grabbed something much more toyish at the Bailey museum in CO a couple years back.

9 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

Very cool! I like that. Would purchase one myself if I could!

We grabbed something much more toyish at the Bailey museum in CO a couple years back.

Thank you. I bought it off of Amazon as a Christmas gift for myself. Not sure if it is available in stores. I bought it because it appears to be the most realistic and accurate Bigfoot action figure/replica available. It is from a series called Creature Replicas if you are interested. 

6 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

Thank you. I bought it off of Amazon as a Christmas gift for myself. Not sure if it is available in stores. I bought it because it appears to be the most realistic and accurate Bigfoot action figure/replica available. It is from a series called Creature Replicas if you are interested. 

The last time I looked on Amazon it was over $50.

On 6/9/2021 at 3:49 PM, Quazimoto said:

I actually have quite a bit of Bigfoot/Sasquatch related figurines and such.  Taken about a decade to amass this collection.  Not everything is pictured.  Have a while bunch of digital books.  Have some physical books too (used to have more, but sold a lot, thinking of selling the rest).  And there's a few other things that are sitting in a box in the laundry room because I don't have space for them right now.

Part 1...

20210609_164309.jpg

20210609_102555.jpg

20210609_102607.jpg

20210609_102628.jpg

20210608_164802.jpg

20210608_164856.jpg

20210608_164849.jpg

20210608_164846.jpg

20210608_164833.jpg

20210608_164831.jpg

Part 2.  While I love it all, the last statue pictured is probably my prized piece...

20210608_164826.jpg

20210608_164820.jpg

20210608_164814.jpg

That Bigfoot lunch box is super cool. Where did you Purchase that if you don't mind my asking?

4 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

That Bigfoot lunch box is super cool. Where did you Purchase that if you don't mind my asking?

I think you can get it on Amazon or online by looking up Archie McPhee.

4 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

Here's the other side. 

20210610_184521.jpg

My Squatch hand print casting from Northern Kentucky and a footprint casting from Humbolt County, CA.

20210610_184618.jpg

20210610_184705.jpg

18 hours ago, Wooly Booger said:

Don't mind at all.  I actually got it ad a gift from my Brother, but I'm positive he bought it from Amazon.