The latest in PGF news

Skinwalker13

Is this the first time Matlock and Murder She Wrote has been tapped to support the existence of Bigfoot? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, ManThing said:

Is this the first time Matlock and Murder She Wrote has been tapped to support the existence of Bigfoot? 

Just the 6 million dollar man :-)

I'm kind of disappointed there isn't more mud slinging on this issue.  Not even a ripple in the usually delicate emotional state of bigfoot social media. Maybe the pandemic has sapped the will of critics and troublemakers. Or maybe this represents a harsh truth that bigfoot has no leaders to take a stand one way or the other. Even Todd Standing's position as the most popular bigfooter (due to his Amazon Prime documentary and reality series with Les Stroud) has basically dropped to nil. All Todd does now is eat wild raspberries and lament how he messed up his habituation zone. See, that is what you get for throwing it all to the wind to get those social media likes. The bigfoots leave you with nothing!

On 7/21/2021 at 11:52 PM, Arvedis said:

Or maybe this represents a harsh truth that bigfoot has no leaders to take a stand one way or the other. 

Its a given on anything Bigfoot the fall -back position is "Bigfoot is a hoax".    It is almost always the starting point.  That starting point already has its own conclusion baked in.   That doctrine is the orthodoxy of the establishment.   Those who deviate from that established orthodoxy are looked at in some degree of negative light.  Any 'news' claiming bigfoot is a hoax is like saying to the establishment the earth it round.  To them, its a given.   

If a person states they have new evidence of seeing a zipper on the PGF they might end up on TV or some story bouncing around on internet news.   They get coverage.   If there was a pro-PGF or pro bigfoot bit of news, it wouldn't even register.  TV programming anything Bigfoot is more of a specialty product.   

When you take the fact most people have just 'heard somewhere' some guy confessed to being in the bigfoot suit, its pretty hard to get any fair discussion on the subject even on a bigfoot focused show.   There is little chance a person would ever get equal time on a network show to give equal time after Heironimus runs his mouth.     

There are some well-known ( by at least some) leaders of the bigfoot world where the media might know them as proponents of the PGF or of Bigfoot.   But most people have never heard of Todd Standing and many other names.   There are names on the BFF I have never heard about and I am interested in the PGF subject.   Thanks to 1970's TV names like Grover K, Green or Danhinden might be known by some.  In  the 1990's and 2000's years and beyond names like Munns and Meldrum might be more known by a lot more due to better modern exposure on better produced TV shows.  Even then, I imagine they would have a hard time getting decent time in front of a camera should they have some new discovery.     

Take a shipwreck that becomes discovered.   If they cover it on the news like Fox, CNN or network, they might have Dr. Robert (I discovered the Titanic) Ballard as a TV interview.  He would be a goto guy for shipwrecks.   He would be known to a lot of the public.   There are goto people on various subjects (space travel, Military invasion, or whatever).   With Bigfoot, I just don't see it outside the fraternity of those interested in the subject. 

Things are better than they were in the past on the Bigfoot Subject.   Legend meets science.  American paranormal, bigfoot's reflection and so on are now part of new wave of better produced TV which give a fair discussion over the days of Peter Graves or The 6 Million Dollar Man days.

This never made sense to me. I'm glad nothing's come of it. Just a few guys who want their 15 minutes.