Bigfoot Researcher Dr. J. Robert Alley - Full Presentation at the Metaline Falls Meeting

MikeZimmer

SSR Team

Thanks for sharing Mike

Edit Ahhhh i've just seen this is the 2020 event and not last weeks just to give a heads up.

5 hours ago, MikeZimmer said:

Could be someone on the forum has contact information for Dr. Alley. Anyone?

He is on FB and I believe his email is in his books if you have one of them.  I have high regard for Rob so I'm not bringing this up for any other reason but humor. The dr in his title is not a phd. He went to chiropractic college, not sure if he finished or not. He does have a college degree in anthropology which is good enough as any background to be a bigfoot author. :lol:  He does a great job with indigenous mythology and research.

Unsure of his other events but he is on the speaker list at this woo gathering in late august: 

and here is a good video from Grassman's channel, just 2 minutes, of Rob's approach in the field.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i remember a bigfoot seminar in 2015 on the flathead reservation in a little blip charming town of hot springs. there was talk of bringing in dr alley but it did not work out. russl accord was there and an idaho woman named Betty cook. She was the tallest woman i have ever seen. she said she was 6ft6. im 6ft1 which i never thought was short. it felt like I was standing in a hole next to Betty. Wonderful woman and a good sport she is use to that. would have been better to have dr alley than the talk of what was “energy” of the beast to each there own .

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Arvedis said:

He is on FB and I believe his email is in his books if you have one of them. 

Thanks, I thought that would be a way of finding out about his speaking engagements. I do have his first book.

SSR Team

I had the pleasure of meeting him in Longview in Jan 2020 at a conference, i'm a fan too and he gave me the 'new' book as i think he liked the accent.

He's one of the good guys within this subject imo. 

Playing tapes of children playing ..yikes

I remember posting that a good bait is to buy a life like looking child doll and place a recorder with it of a child crying .:D

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for posting. Raincoast Sasquatch is one of my favourite contemporary BF books. Truly fascinating part of the world it's set in.

• Upvote 1