Sierra Bigfoot Music Festival, Aug 27-29, 2021

This is a long time coming, much needed mountain town recreation. 

Free admission, live mountain town music, art exhibits, open air market. Specific bigfoot events are in the works.

Sierra Bigfoot Music Festival
August 27, 28 & 29 2021

Eproson Park
Twain Harte, CA

I'm not sure who to give the artistic credit to but this is a pretty cool fest image.

174202423_111186111081290_951365621933100510_n (1).jpg

Edited by Arvedis
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 1

• Arvedis changed the title to Sierra Bigfoot Music Festival, Aug 27-29, 2021

Kathy Strain told us about it so I bet she will be at it..  Morehead said his friend Jerry will be vending the sierra sounds cd's .. the park is clean , and Twain Hart has a GREAT Chinese restaurant I go out of my way to stop at if I'm in the area ..  head up hwy 108 about 1 hour past Twain hart and it's remote and Squatchy ...  Clarks fork is hot spot 

AWESOME !!!   , hang onto Kathy's  book if you have it.. the new printing will not be as nice quality ..   her publisher ( Hancock House ) sent me a note ..   

" Hi Ken
Sorry for the delay
As you may remember from your last order, we were running out of Giants, Cannibals Monsters.
So now we are buying these POD from a printer, which means they are not the exact same.
These new ones are black and white inside "

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2021 at 5:33 PM, SasquatchTheLeg said:

AWESOME !!!   , hang onto Kathy's  book if you have it.. the new printing will not be as nice quality ..   her publisher ( Hancock House ) sent me a note ..   

" Hi Ken
Sorry for the delay
As you may remember from your last order, we were running out of Giants, Cannibals Monsters.
So now we are buying these POD from a printer, which means they are not the exact same.
These new ones are black and white inside "

I think I understand your screen name now. It is SasquatchTheLegend but you hit the character limit.

I am looking forward to seeing the Strains and whoever else they end up having at the symposium, if things go off as planned, the world being what it is these days.

As far as Kathy's book, I'll buy from her direct as a gesture of respect but Hancock House is too overpriced and oversized. Only Danny Perez likes those giant, overpriced Bigfoot books that consume lots of space on bookshelves.

Edited by Arvedis

On 7/20/2021 at 11:08 PM, Arvedis said:

I think I understand your screen name now. It is SasquatchTheLegend but you hit the character limit.

I am looking forward to seeing the Strains and whoever else they end up having at the symposium, if things go off as planned, the world being what it is these days.

As far as Kathy's book, I'll buy from her direct as a gesture of respect but Hancock House is too overpriced and oversized. Only Danny Perez likes those giant, overpriced Bigfoot books that consume lots of space on bookshelves.

Hahaha your Right .. I hope she has some for sale at the event but I doubt it  .. Hancock is a nightmare .. I've thought about buying a book making machine myself but they are like  250K dollars..  Paradise Cay is a more reliable publisher.. someone up in Michigan is starting one up..  I buy anywhere except amazon as Bezo's seems to be rich enough  https://untoldradioam.com/pages/books  the bigfoot film book looks good 

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic