Brushes with Bigfoot, J. Robert Alley's new book

langfordbc

I heard that Mr. Alley was selling his new book at the Metaline Falls conference. Anybody get their hands on a copy?

I know you did @BeansBaxter78, as your podcast is where I found out!

From the inside cover of Brushes with Bigfoot, it says that an unrevised version was printed in 2019 as Bigfoot in Southeast Alaska for distribution at the Mile High Mystery Conference. So I think...this is the same book as Bigfoot in Southeast Alaska, just with a few revisions.

25 minutes ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

From the inside cover of Brushes with Bigfoot, it says that an unrevised version was printed in 2019 as Bigfoot in Southeast Alaska for distribution at the Mile High Mystery Conference. So I think...this is the same book as Bigfoot in Southeast Alaska, just with a few revisions.

Thanks Beans. Yes, I ended up speaking with Rob on the phone for 40 minutes or so after I posted this. As you mention, he confirmed that this is an updated version of that book, fixing minor errors, etc. but also adding information on behaviour. I believe he continues to work on his "big" Alaska book.

I was interested to hear he lived and worked only about 40 miles from where I am in the late 70's. We had a great discussion and he had plenty of names and information specific to here, as well as where I grew up on southern Vancouver Island.

Edited by langfordbc
  • Upvote 2