Proof Sasquatch is real and in Texas

Stephen

I’m looking for someone to join me in the field to help me gather this proof. I have the place where there is a family group of Sasquatch.Experience with electronics is a big plus.No felonies.Please PM your info to me.

Thank you

Ps.

Re-edit this so that your personal info is not in the open on the internet. They can private message you with their info to you.

Shadowborn 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

48 minutes ago, Stephen said:

I’m looking for someone to join me in the field to help me gather this proof. I have the place where there is a family group of Sasquatch.Experience with electronics is a big plus.No felonies.Please PM your info to me.

Thank you

Ps.

Re-edit this so that your personal info is not in the open on the internet. They can private message you with their info to you.

Shadowborn 

Good luck, Stephen .  If you can share anything about the activity that you experiencing, we would love to hear it.

Hey norseman, Stephen wants to get proof, not evidence. Might this be your chance to collect that proof?

Welcome to the site . Can you explain how you know there is family of bigfoot living in this area. Have you seen them under daylight conditions ?  

2 hours ago, Doug said:

Hey norseman, Stephen wants to get proof, not evidence. Might this be your chance to collect that proof?

I thought he was looking for a local buddy to go with him?

My chance? If I drove 2000 miles every time somebody had a hot lead? I would be broke. Surely somebody in Texas knows how to operate a rifle?

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, norseman said:

My chance? If I drove 2000 miles every time somebody had a hot lead? I would be broke. Surely somebody in Texas knows how to operate a rifle?

My self and another member here also are members of a gun forum

If he has some sort of proof . I am pretty much 100 % sure there are people on that website in Texas that will go with him .

• Upvote 1

I dont mean stick structures.  That's why I asked if he has seen these creatures in day light conditions. 

8 hours ago, norseman said:

:bye:

But Texas is a pretty big state and I've only met one stranger off the internet before.

8 hours ago, 7.62 said:

My self and another member here also are members of a gun forum

If he has some sort of proof . I am pretty much 100 % sure there are people on that website in Texas that will go with him .

Lol.  I will come just to film that…

51 minutes ago, NatFoot said:

:bye:

But Texas is a pretty big state and I've only met one stranger off the internet before.

Don’t end up in a hotel bathtub filled with ice missing a kidney , bud.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Lol.  I will come just to film that…

Don’t end up in a hotel bathtub filled with ice missing a kidney , bud.

Exactly!

Brand new member. Wants to take someone out in the deep Texas woods alone. To hunt Bigfoot.

Signnnnn me up.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, NatFoot said:

Exactly!

Brand new member. Wants to take someone out in the deep Texas woods alone. To hunt Bigfoot.

Signnnnn me up.

You want your profile pic used for your milk carton?

• Haha 2

On 7/9/2021 at 3:00 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

You want your profile pic used for your milk carton?

Dang, that's funny, right there. I don't care who ya are.

• Thanks 1