Proof Sasquatch is real and in Texas

Stephen

BFF Patron
On 7/8/2021 at 12:57 PM, Stephen said:

I’m looking for someone to join me in the field to help me gather this proof. I have the place where there is a family group of Sasquatch.Experience with electronics is a big plus.No felonies.Please PM your info to me.

Thank you

Ps.

Re-edit this so that your personal info is not in the open on the internet. They can private message you with their info to you.

Shadowborn 

Just send me the GPS location where the family group is, I'll put one round in each ear hole and drop off some body parts at your selected location.  

Edited by Foxhill
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 9:57 AM, Stephen said:

I’m looking for someone to join me in the field to help me gather this proof. I have the place where there is a family group of Sasquatch.Experience with electronics is a big plus.No felonies.Please PM your info to me.

Thank you

Ps.

Re-edit this so that your personal info is not in the open on the internet. They can private message you with their info to you.

This is funny. Reminds me of old soldier of fortune ads in the back of magazines. "No felonies" . What else don't you want?

• 11 months later...

I posted on Craigslist for someone to go with me and all i got were people wanting to share my sleeping bag.  I live in Corpus, where do you live?  I have all the nightvision, parabolic hearing, even a tv to attract and hold their attention.   I even have 3 digital tape recorders,  but I could never figure out how to use them.

Edited by Joe Largefoot