Ouachita Bigfoot Festival, Mena, AR

OkieFoot

This is the second Ouachita Bigfoot Festival held in Mena, on the grounds of the Blue Zip Line and Farm, after years of requests. It's being held Sept. 24-26. Mena is in Polk County in SW Arkansas and is almost surrounded by the Ouachita National Forest. It's also about 50 miles east of Honobia, OK who will have their Bigfoot Festival a week after this one. Despite my searching, I cannot find who the speakers will be. The local paper has not had an article yet about this years' Bigfoot Festival that I can find; so far I have only found an article about last year's festival. I'll keep checking.

Update: I checked the date of last year's article on the 2020 Ouachita Bigfoot Festival and it was dated after the event was held, and was very un-informative. Facebook had nothing I could find about this year's event, only last years'. Unless I actually attend the event, it appears it will be next year before I find out who the speakers will be for this year's event. ;)

1639307368_Screenshot(35).thumb.png.cb485c616273882f93073866f778e048.png

• Like 1

We are  going , it' s on our schedule on our way back from the WNC conference in Marion the weekend before ..   

we will be missing everything OK and TX the rest of the year and maybe next .. spread too thin and our Alabama team get's spooked when the OK. crowd start banging on trees and howling 

Sasquatch, it's nice to see you'll be attending. Being the second Bigfoot Festival held in Mena, it will be interesting to see how the attendance is. Regarding the speakers, I wonder if one or two of the speakers at the Ouachita Festival might also be speaking at the Honobia festival since the two towns are only about 50 miles apart and the Honobia Bigfoot Festival is the following weekend after the one in Mena. I was thinking maybe one or two speakers that are from the OK/AR region.

• Like 1

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic